• Edmonton
  3. 3. Game 3

• Ottawa
    • Calgary
  4. 4. Game 4

• Winnipeg
    • BC

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 2019-06-13 at 11:30 PM

Yeah I think Mtl is going to be better then most think. Solid D, and they have weapons on O. The coaching change will bring its challenges, however it sounds like it was mostly player driven, so that could have brought the locker room together. They could make some noise.

45 minutes ago, Bigblue204 said:

Yeah I think Mtl is going to be better then most think. Solid D, and they have weapons on O. The coaching change will bring its challenges, however it sounds like it was mostly player driven, so that could have brought the locker room together. They could make some noise.

it could go either way - either they come together and start playing like the 2017 Argos, or they become a 2005 Blue Bomber dumpster fire.  I am going with dumpster fire for now, but for the sake of Montreal fans, I hope that I am wrong.

7 hours ago, JCon said:

I actually believe the Montreal/Edmonton game is a bit of a toss up. Montreal has a sneaky good D and Pipkin can make plays. If it's close late, I could the Als stealing one. But, I picked Edmonton. 

I am rooting for Khari to right the Alouette ship but his cupboard is pretty bare. His only hope is that Pipkin will surprise everyone.

16 hours ago, Tracker said:

I am rooting for Khari to right the Alouette ship but his cupboard is pretty bare. His only hope is that Pipkin will surprise everyone.

Cupboard is bare? Take a look at the roster, they have enough talent to be very competitive. Especially on Defense. Offense has a decent group of rec, and a wrecking ball of a Rb...I'm not sure on the OL to be honest. Pipkin is the deciding factor though.

On 2019-06-12 at 7:55 AM, Bigblue204 said:

Cupboard is bare? Take a look at the roster, they have enough talent to be very competitive. Especially on Defense. Offense has a decent group of rec, and a wrecking ball of a Rb...I'm not sure on the OL to be honest. Pipkin is the deciding factor though.

It was bad in Montreal last year, so I'd say it will be the deciding factor this year and must improve.

Let me just say further that I am high on Pipkin.  Unlike some know-it-all fans here who I will not name, I have said all along that he has some tremendous skills that have gone unnoticed, and if he actually did have a half decent OL last year and wasn't passed over in several games for losers like Jeff Matthews, he would have done a hell of a lot more than he did which was actually win several games for them.  That Manziel trade was just utter lunacy too.

Problem is, as much as we all love Khari as a player, I haven't been impressed with him while he was OC, and unfortunately I fear he's in over his head as HC, especially on short notice.

I just can't see MTL going anywhere until they get smart ownership and then completely purge the front office and its arsonist ringleader Reed.

1 hour ago, Tracker said:

Even a blind squirrel will find an acorn every now and then. Ottawa will struggle.

I certainly am not a believer in them or at least not at the moment.  But I certainly wonder where Davis all the sudden got enough confidence to pull the trigger.  I mean interceptions aside at least those are risks he's taking.  I just never saw him play with that aggressive mentality when he was here.

• Rich unpinned this topic