Game 5 : Like A Hurricane

12 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Oh no Dano on waivers, if picked up how will the Jets make the playoffs 😏

He had a great first year in Columbus. Then was traded to CHI who did not need him and then Winnipeg who def don't need him now.

Like Armia, he'll do much better elsewhere. Suspect someone will pick em up.

14 minutes ago, Floyd said:

Buff injured or suspended....?

Brossoit gonna have his hands full - especially if Myers is bumped up to 2nd pairing, he's been awful this year

I'd be surprised if Montreal doesn't claim Dano

Dano to MTL? Armia would have to push that but I can see it. Any of the bottom feeder NHL teams should pick him up.

Maurice still sticking Little between Laine and Ethlers...my god man how long does a no chemistry line last in your repertoire? I think of Laine 45 goals last year Little assisted on 4? And Ethlers 30...i think was 5? Seriously i dont get it.....

1 hour ago, bb1 said:

Maurice still sticking Little between Laine and Ethlers...my god man how long does a no chemistry line last in your repertoire? I think of Laine 45 goals last year Little assisted on 4? And Ethlers 30...i think was 5? Seriously i dont get it.....

To be fair tho the stat of the game is that Ehlers has 4 goals in last 39 games(including playoffs) and most of those 39 games were with Stastny, Maybe it's not just Little.

To be fair tho part deux....of Laine's 45 goals in 17/18, 20 were  on the power play and he's not playing with Little on those. So let's drop that number to 25 and Little assisted on 4. That's the real Little/Laine stat.

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg