Game 18: vs. Flyers

blue_gold_84

45 minutes ago, Judd said:

We were outworked and outplayed all night and walked away with the greasy win. These go a long way to playoffs.

Disagree slightly here. I thought philly dominated us in the 1st. But 2nd and 3rd.. Jets started to take control. Both teams had chances.. Both goalies were good.. And both teams also missed the net on their chances. 

Pretty even in my opinion. We sure come out flat tho.. And have for a few games now. 

Time for the Line Blender

ESL

CLW

PLA

CHT 

I'd like to see Laine switch to his preferred side of Left Wing.  That automatically puts him into position for that slap shot.  Even on the PP in OT last night, he was on the RW and I was somewhat confused.  If Laine enters the zone on the LW and there is nothing to work with, worse case scenario he slaps it at the net and maybe scores...his "nothing else so ill slap it" shot is better than most.

http://www.tsn.ca/perreault-gudas-slash-wasn-t-an-accident-1.918268

"He got the meaty part of the neck," said Perreault, who returned Thursday after missing 12 games with a lower-body injury. "It could have been worse, I guess.

"He apologized in the penalty box, but when you look at the replay, it looks like he did it on purpose. It wasn't an accident. He's been known for doing stuff like that, so I certainly don't appreciate it. I'm sure the league will take care of it."

Gudas is such a gutless piece of ****. I hope Button's right and he gets at least 10 games.