Game 16 : @ Coyotes

1516JETS017_MTSCentre-VS-Graphics_620x33

Time : Saturday 9, SN

Stats : Jets 8-4-3 , Coyote 2-13-3

Streaks : Jets L1,  Coyote OT1

Story : If they lose to the worst team in the NHL heads will roll!

Maurice Watch : 5 more losses and Paul sets the NHL record for most losses by a coach. I'll give Paul a break and mention he's 6th in all time wins.

Local Celebrity Quote of the Game : I'm in this business because I despise honest labor. Marty Robbins

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

Phoenix looks like a top end AHL team. Frustrating to watch. No structure to their game imo. With our talent this game should no where be close.

Mason played positionally sound tonight despite the one and only goal he let in.

I'm really liking Tanev's game, with a little more polish he will move up the depth chart.

Connor's game is coming into it's own albeit playing with our two best offensive players.

What does it take to get an interference call?

I see our PK has gone back to a collapsing box, ugh.

Not impressed with Adam Lowry, loses a lot of puck battles and seems to float. Get's minutes I'm not sure are deserved. Maybe he's an awesome practice player.

What a play by Mark Sheifele to pass to himself behind the net by throwing it off the net. Very Gretzky esq.

Me being hyper sensitive but the play by play commentator leading into the piece on Paul Kariya during the break.  'Termination of his hockey career'. What an odd thing to say.

The Oilers lose, the Jets win, so bring on the Schmoes. Go Blue!