OL Rottier will face Blue Bombers

Mr Dee

And it didn't help Hervey's position when the Esks gave up 7 sacks against Calgary without Rottier in the line-up. 

If you're going to make someone a scapegoat you'd better make sure replacing him is going to actually make a difference. If the Bombers can get 8 sacks against the riders who have a good offensive line what can they do against the esks and their swiss cheese line? Buckle up Reilly, it's going to be a rough game. 

And it didn't help Hervey's position when the Esks gave up 7 sacks against Calgary without Rottier in the line-up. 

If you're going to make someone a scapegoat you'd better make sure replacing him is going to actually make a difference. If the Bombers can get 8 sacks against the riders who have a good offensive line what can they do against the esks and their swiss cheese line? Buckle up Reilly, it's going to be a rough game. 

And there's still a good chance our offense is inept enough to lose even with a good defensive performance.  That's the scary thing about this game.

Or there is a good chance the Defence goes back to it's very Vanilla rush 4 scheme, and doesn't continue on after it had success this week.

This is my concern, as well. 

Coaches tend to be a very stubborn lot.

First of all, still the best avatar/username combo on the site...

but I don't know that Burke is that stubborn, his one redeeming characteristic as a head coach is that he's able and willing to learn and change. 

Hope he helps them achieve double digit sacks allowed.

Just being Rottier is good enough.

I dunno, I think the kid is not as bad as people make him out to be... average at least but by no means a useless rag..

am I glad he's in against our killer d-line? you betcha!