THE MORNING AFTER..WITH COFFEE

Mr Dee

07824_EF8-_DBAB-43_B2-9_A9_D-81_C203_FC6

?‍?The worst way to find out the result of a PVR’d game when you’re out curling, is 5 minutes before leaving the upstairs lounge, the person next to you, sees the scores, and announces who won. Then, to make matters worse, we find out they’re Rider fans. Double depressing.

?‍?The Bombers should have been prepared for that play to Banks. That’s all they have.

?‍?Wow, a Bomber loss and I see all the critics and slammers are out..in full force.

?‍?Is it so hard to accept that we got outplayed by a desperate team? Kind of..

?‍?Yes, they did out-Coach us too.

?‍?I would classify this as a very ‘untidy’ game.

?‍?Now you know how Montreal beat Calgary.

?‍?Despite all the daggers pulled out, ready to slash the lineup, only injuries are going to change the lineup. Fans have got to be ready to accept that. 

?‍?Possession...we never had it.

?‍?Discombobulated . DiscomBomberlated 

?‍?Despite the gloomy outcome, it’s lucky were in a position to shrug off this loss, learn from it, and move on.

?‍?Too many sacks allowed though, one led to Nichol’s injury.

?‍?Harris 819 rushing. Passing - 783 yards

4 games remaining. Needs 181 yards rushing or just under 46 yards/ game

Needs 217 in receiving or near 58/game.

?‍?Game changer - Hamilton’s quick kick on3rd and 2, and resulting TD.

?‍?That was the best game I’ve seen Masoli, and Hamilton play all year. In the 4thQ, he Ticats offence took control, putting together a possession that ate up 8:45 off the clock in a 14-play drive was finished off with a three-yard touchdown pass from Masoli to WR Luke Tasker. 

?‍?That drive made Nichols’ injury somewhat irrelevant.

?‍?I don’t think there was a facet of the game where we excelled.

?‍?Huge “give your heads a shake” to all the fans chirping on Davis. He just needs a little playing time. He stood in there, made the reads, executed the plays. What? He didn’t go 14-14 in his throws and lead a spectacular comeback? Go figure. He’ll be alright. He did throw 9/14 anyways, in limited time, and had 2 noticable drops that didn’t help.

?‍?Experience. You can’t buy what Davis has just picked up in a half of football.

?‍?Santos-Knox is a football player.

?‍?Hamilton out-gamed-planned us..

?‍?NOTE -  Paul LaPolice called 8 running plays. – Andrew Harris only had 9 touches, 5 of which were carries. ❓❓

?‍?Okpalaugo was noticable..in a good way

?‍?Love, love, love that direct snap to Adams and pass and the resulting 44 yard gain.

?‍?Randle - Hero to patsy, over 100 yards against, plus a TD. Same for Walker.

?‍?Other poor performances...the O-line, (Bryant)and LaPo’s play calling

?‍?World’s biggest NON-SECRET - we desperately need a MLB. I’ll settle with keeping Hall if we could have a dominant MLB.

Chris Randle: "They came out and punched us in the mouth." #Bombers

?‍?How bad was that Bomber game in comparison to other games? Well, if Ed Tait is at the top..for sportswriters, then the Bombers were on the Paul Friesen level.

?‍?Darrin Bauming - Trent Corney was spotted in a walking boot after the game. Timothy Flanders also suffered an injury and did not return. #Bombers

?‍?Bombers’ tackling an issue, or was it Masoil?

RT .@mitchrosset  #Bombers head coach Mike O'Shea says he isn't concerned about Nichols injury. #CFL

Ed Tait - 82: The number of offensive plays run by the Ticats, totalling 475 yards. Winnipeg, by comparison, ran just 63 offensive plays.

?‍?Still, wouldn’t it be nice to officially eliminate the Lions from contention over the next few weeks?

?‍?New focus. Secure that home playoff game. 

?‍?Horrible weekend..Bomber loss..Rider win..trolls coming out.

?‍?Might have to hide out for a while.

4 hours ago, Mr Dee said:

Wow, a Bomber loss and I see all the critics and slammers are out..in full force.

I think sometimes this is overstated. We don't like seeing the Bombers lose and when they do of course we state what went wrong then we move on. Most (not all) on this board vent (at varying levels) then move on.