Als @ Leos

USABomberfan

Hmmm, wonder what kind of blowout is cooking in BC place tonight?  JJ will be sitting on the bench in this one so ... don't think the Als' defense is going to be getting any gifts tonight.

Also ... wonder how much heat Reed and Chapd'laine are going to come under if there's another bad loss tonight?

Lulay is 3-1 in his starts this year...According to CFL.ca Travis Lulay will be making his 70th start on Friday. He has a career record of 42-27 (.609). 

The Lions are coming off a Week 11 bye to host the Alouettes. Teams coming off a bye this year are 6-3.

West Division teams are 19-3 versus the East Division this year. The last East victory came in Week 10 when Ottawa beat BC 31-24.

Montreal will be looking for their first road victory of the season.

Boris Bede’s current 69.7-yard kickoff average is the highest in CFL history and is on pace to break the record of 67.9 yards set by Jamie Boreham in 2010.

If you look at the games this week, I can envision the standings, in the West, after this weekend, as being:

If you look at the games this week, I can envision the standings, in the West, after this weekend, as being:

GP    W    L   T    Pts.

Calgary                    11      9    1    1     19

Winnipeg                 11      8    3    0    16

Edmonton                11      7    4    0    14

BC                                 11      6    5    0    12

Saskatchewan         10      5    5    0    10

It starts tonight. Although I wouldn't mind a BC loss, I just can't see it