BC - TO / MONTREAL @ EDMONTON

Mr Dee

8 hours ago, Mr. Perfect said:

Not a Jennings fan by any means, but this is bound to happen  when you have the lack of time he's being forced to work with right now.

Same in the Als/Esks game, Durant had no time to work.  Esks have a ferocious pass rush this year and Odell is looking good.

11 hours ago, CodyT said:

Anyone see the attendance for Toronto tonight?

reading up it looks like it was quite bad... again. Man I don't know if there's much you can do to get butts in the seats. It's a culture problem and that takes years to fix and still sometimes doesn't work.

doesnt look good for the team or the league... bmo was supposed to change this 

BMO is an even worse location than the dome.  Said it from the beginning.  I think at some point if the league cares they are going to have to put up money to get the Argos a decent, cheap stadium, something like Tim Hortons Field, in the suburbs.

What about that weird call on Montreal's Blake that negated the Montreal TD?

"That's a call I've never heard before." Jovan Olafioye on Phil Blake penalty that negated Tyrell Sutton TD #AlsMTL

"A player can be pushed in, but not pulled in"

Blake says he was "off balance".

Edited by Mr Dee

6 minutes ago, Mr Dee said:

What about that weird call on Montreal's Blake that negated the Montreal TD?

"That's a call I've never heard before." Jovan Olafioye on Phil Blake penalty that negated Tyrell Sutton TD #AlsMTL

I'm pretty sure the Bombers received the same penalty last year when Hardrick tried to throw Harris into the endzone.

4 hours ago, Throw Long Bannatyne said:

Same in the Als/Esks game, Durant had no time to work.  Esks have a ferocious pass rush this year and Odell is looking good.

Montreal's O-line has been revamped and even if the players are good, they will need time to gel. I'm not sure if Montreal has the talent there, or the coaching.

15 hours ago, CodyT said:

Anyone see the attendance for Toronto tonight?

reading up it looks like it was quite bad... again. Man I don't know if there's much you can do to get butts in the seats. It's a culture problem and that takes years to fix and still sometimes doesn't work.

doesnt look good for the team or the league... bmo was supposed to change this 

One way to attract and keep younger fans is to make a CFL video game. Seriously. My son (13 years old) loves , watches and plays football, knows all the players on his favorite team (Eagles) and buys their product. One reason, the John Madden video game. 

On 2017-06-30 at 6:16 PM, Arnold_Palmer said:

One thing worth noting.. Damn does Jennings fumble the ball a lot. 

and Hajrullahu is still struggling mightily..

Edited by SPuDS
horrid spelling