TankWatch

Floyd

3 hours ago, pigseye said:

This is getting exciting.

Maybe package the pick and a veteran or two and change the face of the team Chevy?

They dont need to move the pick to re-make the team.  I love Wheeler.  But I'd trade everyone over the age of...I dont know, 26.  Hand this team to Scheif, Trouba, Morrissey, Ehlers, Laine, Lowry etc. 

I dont want to rehash Frolik because it wasnt just about paying him but thats the type of unspectacular player we need.  I'd keep Perreault and Little of the over-26 club.  What you'd get for the rest would be potentially game-changing.

47 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

They dont need to move the pick to re-make the team.  I love Wheeler.  But I'd trade everyone over the age of...I dont know, 26.  Hand this team to Scheif, Trouba, Morrissey, Ehlers, Laine, Lowry etc. 

I dont want to rehash Frolik because it wasnt just about paying him but thats the type of unspectacular player we need.  I'd keep Perreault and Little of the over-26 club.  What you'd get for the rest would be potentially game-changing.

Sure but that's almost always how these trades go down.

1 hour ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Put Ehlers on the PK. He's our replacement for Frolik.

8 hours ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

March 13 End of Day Standings

Despite their OT loss the Jets gain a draft spot because Carolina won.

GAMES PLAYED

22 Buffalo 68                      69
23 Carolina 67                    66
24 Winnipeg 67                  70
25 Vancouver 65                69
26 Dallas 64                        68
27 Detroit 63                      67
28 New Jersey 62               68
29 Arizona 58                     68
30 Colorado 41                  68

It's getting close but games played/remaining is an important factor here. Of course, we should probably assume that these teams are just going to drop points now.

Just now, IC Khari said:

Top left handed defence available is what I'm hoping for ...

Not sure how they could pass on Glass from Winnipeg 2 way center similar path to Scheif or Liljegren or Makar or even Foote all RHD tho if they are available when jets pick and likely a couple of them will be 

7 minutes ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Agreed.  They'll have their list and it should be BPA.  If that's a forward then it allows them to make other moves to shore D.  Anaheim could be a team worth dealing with.

Bpa in round 1. Draft for need in round 2 plus. Anaheim Philly Vegas even. 

Edited by Goalie

March 16 End of Day Standings

DET, CAR, DAL & WPG win. AZ OTL. Great night for Vancouver tank.

22 Carolina 70 +2
23 Winnipeg 69 +2
24 Buffalo 68
25 Dallas 66 +2
26 Detroit 65 +2
27 Vancouver 65
28 New Jersey 64
29 Arizona 61 +1
30 Colorado 43

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg