Game 43 : Catching Fire @ The Fault In Our Stars

Solid defensive effort.  Play like this more often and they have a chance.  Buff still left Morrissey out to dry a couple times but all good. Great team effort. Stafford was ok. He couldn't keep up with scheif and Ehlers but he was ok. 

Thorburn did nothing so gotta think Tanev takes his spot 

2 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

I thought it was just Trouba and Bennett for roughing, after the cross check.  Maybe I'm wrong?

Nope. Just trouba and Bennett. Refs missed a few blatant calls against Calgary tonight. The most obvious being the blatant too many men on the ice in the first 

1 minute ago, Goalie said:

Solid defensive effort.  Play like this more often and they have a chance.  Buff still left Morrissey out to dry a couple times but all good. Great team effort. Stafford was ok. He couldn't keep up with scheif and Ehlers but he was ok. 

Thorburn did nothing so gotta think Tanev takes his spot 

Agreed.  Stafford iced the puck twice in the same shift, which made me curse, but otherwise he was okay.

Buff needs to play his position better, but we know how that goes...  Take the good with the bad.

Can't see why Thorburn would play again, but I also have no idea why he played tonight.  But we won, so Maurice will likely keep things the same.  Sigh.

11 hours ago, Goalie said:

Penalty killing machine will do that.  Armia was very good. Actually wouldn't mind seeing him with scheif and Ehlers. Needs guys who can finish out there.  Lowry and Mathias just can't 

As much as I detest the Flames, their PK scheme is something the Jets should consider in adopting.

It's aggressive, on the puck all the time. Yes, there is a risk, but boy does it force the opponent to make a play quickly.