Game 41 : Snowbirds @ Heat

9 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Why not let Tanev develop in the A for a bit and just play Thor instead of Stafford 

Agreed on Tanev think that Connor gets next call up, Thor might play against Buffalo they are physical team and he's been sharpening up his fighting skills ;)

Another win with all forwards playing under 20 minutes.

Chiarot playing almost 3 minutes more than Postma.

Lotsa good games out there and Scheif is looking better the last two games, isn't he?

Little was strong, Laine takes the goal and points scoring lead for rookies and Matthias continues to be the hottest goal scorer on the Jets. I read some crazy stats on him yesterday.

You're right. I'd rather see Connor called up as well. Thing is, where do you put him? Connor Petan and Copp?

2 minutes ago, Ducky said:

Another win with all forwards playing under 20 minutes.

Chiarot playing almost 3 minutes more than Postma.

Lotsa good games out there and Scheif is looking better the last two games, isn't he?

Little was strong, Laine takes the goal and points scoring lead for rookies and Matthias continues to be the hottest goal scorer on the Jets. I read some crazy stats on him yesterday.

You're right. I'd rather see Connor called up as well. Thing is, where do you put him? Connor Petan and Copp?

Chariot does pk duty, Scheif does look better but his line mates are something special, as for Connor he needs to play top six but i dont think he is ready for that yet maybe next year. If they call him up he will get 4th line minutes unless Matty P get injured. 

4th line doesn't get much ice and have actually been pretty lackluster the last couple of games when they do get ice. 

I think at this point I'd sit Stafford... took a really lazy penalty late last night in the Tampa zone away way away from the play and play thorburn 

I'd strongly consider sending 1 ot both of petan and Copp down to Manitoba and bringing up Howden and someone else cuz I honestly don't see how playing 4th line minutes is good for 2 young guys who still could be developing and playing a lot more minutes with Manitoba 

I thought you said the other day Tanev was a perfect 4th line player and Thorbs didn't belong in the NHL?

I'd play Tanev WAY before Thorbs but that's me. Knowing Maurice, Staf will get 8-9 minutes of 4th line time and drag that line down. I wonder if he plays better against his old team? I'd love to see Armia get a couple of goals and against his old team is a good place to start.

I just don't think I want Thorbs on the ice unless it is absolutely necessary. We have a healthy enough roster that it isn't necessary. Tanev has averaged 12 minutes a game and deserves and needs the ice time more than Thorbs but I don't think either is going to sway the outcome of a game.