Game 41 : Snowbirds @ Heat

In fairness it makes for a real cheap excursion when you vacation out in Florida.   My parents went to a Panthers game (against Montreal) the other year...  two tickets with two vouchers for 2 hot dogs,  2 pop corns ,  2 soft drinks,  free parking ... grand total $50 dollars.    They ended up moving down closer to the rink after the 1st period and if not for a tonne of Montreal fans in the audience they could of nearly sat at ice level.    

Just now, Brandon said:

In fairness it makes for a real cheap excursion when you vacation out in Florida.   My parents went to a Panthers game (against Montreal) the other year...  two tickets with two vouchers for 2 hot dogs,  2 pop corns ,  2 soft drinks,  free parking ... grand total $50 dollars.    They ended up moving down closer to the rink after the 1st period and if not for a tonne of Montreal fans in the audience they could of nearly sat at ice level.   

Get used to those french fans.

Answer: 4. Question : how many games have the jets won in a row on the road. .

Helle looks like he's in a groove. He should start against buffalo unless you don't want to win or have a shot at winning 3 in a row. Playing hutch would be stupid and I'd imagine helle starts since 3 or 4 days off now. 

Chiarot sucks 

Great game by everyone except Chiarot 

Edited by Goalie