Game 41 : Snowbirds @ Heat

I know they played last night but Maurice kept the forwards to under 20 minutes a game so fatigue shouldnt be a factor. It is not a long trip from one city to the either so travel shouldn't come into it too much either.

Would love to see the MLA line start to put a couple into the net. they've sure been getting the chances.

I expect E-S-L and MP-L-W to put some in tonight too...Wheeler was on fire last night.

Stay outta the sin bin, play better D in our zone and smarter in the NZ and we should be okay.

We need this W and again in Buffalo. That would only put us on pace for 84 points but it would set us up for a HUGE game against the Flames next Monday and if they lose their next two we could be passing them by in the standings. A lot of ifs but it's all we got right now. We gotta start digging ourselves out of the hole now if they have any chance of making it to the playoffs.

Jets win 5-2.

Hopefully by a couple dozen but I'd be happy with a shoot out W as long as we get two points. I don't care if FL gets one or zero points. Same as Buffalo on Saturday and the Habs next Wednesday...all I want is the W.

The Flames next Monday and the trip to AZ and CA on the 13th, 14th and 16th is against conference rivals so I hope they don't see a point. Give the game in LA to Hutch to give Helle a break and then right back to Helle for the Sharks on the 16th.