Game 37 : Chicago of the North @ Second City

They have a very good D and very good young players and their vets are playing well above their expectations really. 

Plus Bobrovsky is 1 of the bestgoalie in the nhl. 

Columbus is what the Jets will be soon... maybe next year even. 

Edited by Goalie

Now Armia just needs to learn to score or his linemates do, somebody on that line needs to start scoring, they were the only line last night who didn't but probably had the most chances to score.  They need a goal scorer on that line and quite honestly, there isn't one. Matthias averages 7 to 10 goals a year, Armia hasn't score more than 4 or 5 in his career, Lowry? Be lucky if he gets a few more. 

Edited by Goalie

Just now, Goalie said:

Now Armia just needs to learn to score or his linemates do, somebody on that line needs to start scoring, they were the only line last night who didn't but probably had the most chances to score. 

I like Matthias but I think they can move him off that line for someone a bit better as a scorer. Armia gets chances and will score. Lowry will from time to time. But Matthias is a black hole. Petan between Lowry and Armia would be better. perreault too 

1 minute ago, The Unknown Poster said:

I like Matthias but I think they can move him off that line for someone a bit better as a scorer. Armia gets chances and will score. Lowry will from time to time. But Matthias is a black hole. Petan between Lowry and Armia would be better. perreault too 

Perreault Lowry Armia might work

Petan Little Wheeler would be a nice line

Laine Scheif Ehlers

4th line could be...

Matthias Copp Dano..

Don't need stafford thorburn or Burmi on the ice anymore. 

Edited by Goalie

1 minute ago, FrostyWinnipeg said:

Its still focked up though that a sitting Burmi is still better then a sitting Copp or Tanev.

Because Copp and Tanev have a future with the Jets and benefit by playing.  Burmi doesnt have a future with the Jets and is an extra forward...and likely traded by the deadline.  Same goes with Thorbs, he might have more of a future with the Jets but he gains nothing by playing more minutes.  He is what he is.

Chevy on the phone to Washington's GM Brian MacLellan:  Hey there, have I got a deal for you!

Mac:  Oh no, is this about that Russian guy again?

Chevy: Ah...well I...ah...

Mac: Look bub, no one wants him, at any price.  Why you guys brought him back from the KHL is a mystery, but it's your mystery to solve, not ours!

Chevy: Well you know, you've got that Madison Bowey guy in the minors...

Mac: Yeah, and??

Chevy:  He'd sure look good playing with Morrissey again like he did in Kelowna...and on the gold-medal world junior team...

Chevy: So I was thinking, Burmi, Stafford, and a third rounder for him?

Mac: Stafford and a third rounder.  Keep Burmi.

Chevy:  No deal!

Mac:  I am hanging up now.  CLICK!

38 minutes ago, kelownabomberfan said:

Chevy on the phone to Washington's GM Brian MacLellan:  Hey there, have I got a deal for you!

Mac:  Oh no, is this about that Russian guy again?

Chevy: Ah...well I...ah...

Mac: Look bub, no one wants him, at any price.  Why you guys brought him back from the KHL is a mystery, but it's your mystery to solve, not ours!

Chevy: Well you know, you've got that Madison Bowey guy in the minors...

Chevy:  He'd sure look good playing with Morrissey again like he did in Kelowna...and on the gold-medal world junior team...

Chevy: So I was thinking, Burmi, Stafford, and a third rounder for him?

Mac: Stafford and a third rounder.  Keep Burmi.

Chevy:  No deal!

Mac:  I am hanging up now.  CLICK!

I agree with most of this except the part about bringing him back from the KHL. He flourished there and he's an asset. Not much of a risk at a decent price.

Really, if Chevy was just looking to unload the contract, he would put him on waivers. Someone would take a chance.

Edited by JCon