Game 33 : Florida FC @ Can't Blame The Schedule No More

Good third. They don't play like that often enough tho. That's the problem.  Florida also isn't good this year. ... haven't won many games since the new coach took over. 

Yay for the win but this team has problems.  Big ones.  Until the PP and PK are fixed they will lose more than they win. Jets are now 7 2 and 2 vs teams under .500

Edited by Goalie

3 minutes ago, bustamente said:

Wow really didn't think that they would pull this one out, could be turning point in the season probably not, Ehlers without a doubt the most skilled player on this team.

Would absolutely love it if they made the playoffs. Need to see some playoffs before we can expect to excel there.

No way in hell do I think the coach has lost the room or the team has checked out.

Ehlers Morrissey Buff Helle were very very good. Wheeler and Scheif look hurt still... just a bit slower than normal. ... Scheif especially but think both are banged up good. Perreault coming around.  Really like the Perreault Little Wheeler line. 

Stafford has checked out and needs to be traded or put upstairs. Just zero effort.  

Did thorburn play?  

Enstrom has not been himself since getting back from Sweden. Trouba? He was ok but I really don't see him ever taking that next step or 2 to be a legit #1 or #2 d man. 

Now Paul.... Tanev Lowry Dano on the 3rd and put stafford on the 4th upstairs or on a flight somewhere else 

Edited by Goalie

It feels like Ehlers should have 10 more goals on his stat sheet on this season...

And yes Buff seems checked out to me... much less physical then years past and lost of sloppy passes and defensive play....   unlike Stafford though he does have a few moments where he will drive to the net.  

Wheeler seems hurt to me...  he's not flying down the ice like he did in the last 2 years.   

Enstrom ... just mentally checked out.  

10 hours ago, Brandon said:

And yes Buff seems checked out to me... much less physical then years past and lost of sloppy passes and defensive play....   

I think it`s because now that he`s signed on to stay for 5 more years that he doesn`t feel the pressure to prove anything so he can take it easy....well that`s what I think anyway. But Schief has signed on to stay for 8 years and yet he`s playing like he`s still new here

Wheeler checked out?  Please.  He struggled.  But like others said, looks to be hurt.  Or taking a mental toll being Captain on a bad team.

They are getting to the point with Stafford where they really have to do something.  I know the idea is you pretend he's good so you can get something in a trade, but he's just lost it.  What message does it send when Ehlers and Morrissey and Laine and others work their tails off and this guy is still playing?

Ehlers is officially snakebit.  He is so good.  Unbelievable talent.  A time will come when he and Laine are like Hull & Oates.  They should be setting each other up for 3-5 points per game.  Just unreal talent.

Ehlers has a bit to learn in his own zone yet but man, what a set of wheels!

I really don't see that much wrong with Wheeler but Scheif is a different story. Someone said he had a hamstring injury last ti mehe sat out?

Staf is finito. Been saying it since last season. Said it again at the start of this season and got jumped on because he is a "proven 20 goal scorer".

Edited by Ducky

Buff checked out? No. He just plays about 3 or 4 minutes to many every game. Guy leads the league in ice time.  His ice time needs to be scaled back. But when your other rhd options are trouba who I dunno he's struggling and Postma who isn't very good yeah buff is gonna play more. If Myers wasn't hurt buff would play less and look better. It's the same reason Toby plays a ton... cuz Chiarot sucks and Morrissey is a rookie and mo likes to keep rookies minutes down a bit at times 

Wheeler?  Dude is hurt... yet still creates tons of chances 

Scheif? It's obvious his hammy is still giving him troubles.  

The only guys who have checked out for sure are Stafford and perhaps trouba a bit but not sure he really checked in 

Edited by Goalie

5 hours ago, The Unknown Poster said:

Wheeler checked out?  Please.  He struggled.  But like others said, looks to be hurt.  Or taking a mental toll being Captain on a bad team.

That's what I said though... he's either checked out or hurt.   He definitely isn't playing at the level that he has over the last few seasons.  

A mental toll for being Captain equals checked out...

He's far from useless though.... 

I don't usually like piling on a player but from the games I watched this season Stafford definitely has given me zero ammo to back him up.  I know Goalie and Ducky love to crap on certain guys for fun... Staff definitely deserves a lot of the poop on him.