Game 33 : Florida FC @ Can't Blame The Schedule No More

Ehlers-Scheifele-Wheeler Perreault-Little-Laine Tanev-Lowry-Stafford Dano-Copp-Thorburn Petan Burmi Matthias Armia...I count 16 and the most we will carry is 14... Burmi and Petan? I would hope they don't send down Copp.

Buff Trouba Myers Postma Enstrom Morrissey Chiarot Stu...we're gonna have to waiver one of them....Postma?

Maurice can probably hardly wait to get Matthias Lowry Armia back together, what with his job on the line and all.

Assuming he does and the top 6 are Little, Scheif, Wheeler, Ehlers, Laine and MP, who would that leave on the 4th line as starters? Tanev, Copp and Dano? Staf?

Edited by Ducky

Lawless reported weeks weeeeeks ago that the Jets were shopping Burmi. The fact that it's now weeeeeeeeks later and he's still a jet suggests no interest so therefore you waive him.. if you lose him oh well His value is nothing... a wasted roster spot. I always thought that the first step in waiving Burmi would be shopping him around to zero interest. 

He's got zero interest.  Next step... waivers 

I'll bet Mo's job is somewhat on the line. I don't think it's guaranteed he's back next year. It's not a guarantee he's gone either but... if the team continues to suck on the PP PK take lazy penalties and he keeps messing with the lines every 2nd period.... he could be gone sooner rather than later.  

Jets have some legit systematic issues. 

I'll say it... Maurice is a decent coach for a team who is big physical and veteran heavy. I'm not sure that he's the best coach for a young skilled team

I think he's done very well with the youngsters...one of his stronger points if you ask me...it is the vets that are letting him down. I was listening to the Moose game earlier and their PK is 29th in the league...Comrie with the OT loss tonight.

Edited by Ducky

11 minutes ago, Ducky said:

I think he's done very well with the youngsters...one of his stronger points if you ask me...it is the vets that are letting him down. I was listening to the Moose game earlier and their PK is 29th in the league...Comrie with the OT loss tonight.

The moose are using the Jets PK system.  

Lol @ Comrie with the loss. 

Comrie was pretty good and could say he stole a point 

3 minutes ago, iHeart said:

oh please Comrie isn't any better he should be at the bottom and Pav and Hutch tied

You really have no idea how to evaluate goaltending if you think that. Pav and Hutch tied?  Hutch might be struggling but my guess is he would have better numbers than pav has if he was in the AHL. 

Like it or not... Pav is at the bottom. He's done.  Finished. I'd be surprised if he was even in North America next season.  

I usually don't complain about the referees but does anybody beside me think that at the very least Yandel should have got a penalty when he came in on the Dano Ekblad exchange in front of the Florida neck?  if that were the Winnipeg Jets we would have got a penalty no questions asked.