Game 24 : Predators @ Prey

That is debatable but management had the perfect opportunity to send him down when he was coming back off of injury and decided to sit Burmi and dress him. His D game was coming around before his injury. I think his development is better served getting 10-14 minutes a game with the Jets.

35 minutes ago, Ducky said:

That is debatable but management had the perfect opportunity to send him down when he was coming back off of injury and decided to sit Burmi and dress him. His D game was coming around before his injury. I think his development is better served getting 10-14 minutes a game with the Jets.

Unless you think Jets management is maliciously trying to hinder his development, then you'd be wrong.  At least in the context of the game conditions present yesterday.

I agree he should go down.  and maybe will when some guys come back from IR.

Edited by The Unknown Poster

5 minutes ago, Rich said:

My bet is he stays up for at least this year.  This is the rumour teams offer NCAA players "off the books" for signing early out of college. 

I also think he will stay up, they did this with Copp last year he should of been sent down last year as should Connor but he stayed up all year.