Game 24 : Predators @ Prey

5 hours ago, Mark F said:

Why has Patrik stopped scoring?

I don't understand.

And by Patrik you mean everyone.

Hellebuyck looks like he will start for 11th time in the past 13 games. Jusse Saros makes his 2nd start for Preds.

Losing to their backup. How much fun is that?

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

4 minutes ago, Ducky said:

I will give credit where credit is due. I am probably the hardest of anyone on Stafford but he played a pretty good game today. I really really like morrissey's game and trouba had a really strong game as well. Most veterans played very well.

Yeah forgot about Stafford, when the game slows down his game picks up, probably best Jet forward today don't know if that's good though, Laine got more shots to the net Buff needs continue playing with Morrissey.

Hellebuyck wad the only reason this game wasn't a blowout and the only reason the Jets won. 

Lol @ anyone who thinks Helle sucks. 915 save percentage... would be closer to 920 if not for his own players scoring 3 goals on him last game.  Meanwhile Pavelec is sporting a 899 save percentage in the AHL. 

Turns out that Helle needs to get shutouts for the team to win. 1-0 with 2 empty net goals. 

Good defensive effort? 42 save shutout? Yeah I don't see the good defensive effort. I see a goalie who stood on his head

Fun fact... the last 2 wins the jets have... both helle shutouts 

Edited by Goalie