Game 22 : Donner Party @ In The Wild

1516JETS017_MTSCentre-VS-Graphics_620x33

Game time : 6PM Wednesday

Story so far : A tired an injured group seek shelter from the wild on a long road trip that is not nearly as done as they think.

Starring : Ravenous fans out for blood

Local Celebrity Quote of the Game : I get quite fed up being on a film set day after day, six days a week. It can get to be a grind - Josh Hartnett

Edited by FrostyWinnipeg

These are always hard fought games and there is no love lost between the two ...

Winnipeg is in 5th place in their division and the teams behind them still have games in hand...

Jets have 20 points in 21 games

Preds have 19 points in 18 games

Avs have 18 points in 18 games

The two teams ahead of them...

Wild have 20 points in 18 games

Stars have 21 points in 20 games

The Jets are not sitting in a very good position right now and need to put some wins on the board.

1 hour ago, BomberBall said:

Looks like Stafford will be on the 2nd with Tanev and Petan.  Laine will drop to the 3rd with Lowry and Copp.  And yes, Thorburn and Burmistrov continue to play, with De Leo sitting out.

Howden looks to be the odd man out and will be sent back to the Moose.

Howden should be the player sent down.

4 minutes ago, BomberBall said:

Who the hell cares what level Dubnyk was/is?  How are we going to score some goals tonight?  We haven't been exactly filling the net lately, regardless of who has been tending it.

I think it's fair to debate Dubnyk the goaltender.

I also think it's fair to discuss scoring on the Jets.

I would like to see Laine up top with Sheif and Ehlers. I don't understand why PoMo constantly wants to juggle the lines.

This team played poorly on Saturday and then Sunday but I think they were good against the Flyers.

Keep putting the pucks on the net and the goals will come. (Especially against that sieve, Dubnyk ;))

I honestly think that it is a development year and if we do make the playoffs that is just gravy. This team has not been built or is not being built for this year. Chevy has done a hell of a good job with the salary cap and I really don't forsee any problems in the next 2 or 3 years.

Edited by Ducky