Game 15 : Jets v2 @ Jets v1

8 minutes ago, Mark F said:

I meant last season Goalie.

In terms of Defensive play.... Trouba is very good.  

I'd actually have him as our best D man in the D zone.  

I'd probably go like this... in terms of D zone play 

Trouba 

Enstrom 

Morrissey 

Myers 

Buff 

Chiarot 

Stu 

Postma 

Not a shOT at Postma but he's more of a offensive d man. 

11 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Let's play a guessing game tho... 

In 5 years the Coyotes will be playing in.....

Cuz no way it's Arizona 

I'll go with Seattle 

Was talking to someone in Tacoma, said there was no push for arena there...go figure. At least you'd think they want NBA back. Maybe Seahawks too successful.

Wonder if Vegas be like this.

Where else can we go...Houston? KC? Something smaller ala SJ?

26 minutes ago, Goalie said:

Why not. The goal was to get him going offensively.  It seemed to have worked. 

Any worse then he played in training camp or end of last year?  They want him to be more offensive. Fine. He's more offensive then Burmi. Next.

6 hours ago, JCon said:

You said the team wasn't in the playoff hunt but they are. You're wrong. That's all. 

Sorry if I didn't make it ridiculously clear that you couldn't pick up on it.   The team is not expected to be in the play off hunt later on in the season as they are full of young players and the franchise overlords would be pleased if these young players show progression even if they end the season out of the playoffs.   Is that better?

7 hours ago, Brandon said:

Sorry if I didn't make it ridiculously clear that you couldn't pick up on it. 

No, you were very clear.

19 hours ago, Brandon said:

It's not like this season we are in the play off hunt and where every game counts.   No need to rush the guy.

We can.....the Preds and Stars need to keep on playing like shite and we need to keep getting goaltending like last night. The kids are coming along nicely and management is keeping most of the slugs out most of the time....

Connor is improving game by game...Petan is surprising me...Copp is putting up some points...Dano is playing great...there's that other rookie guy from Finland...Morrissey has been the most consistent d man we have.....

What, oh what, are they going to do when everyone is healthy?

On 11/11/2016 at 1:07 AM, Brandon said:

Sorry if I didn't make it ridiculously clear that you couldn't pick up on it.   The team is not expected to be in the play off hunt later on in the season as they are full of young players and the franchise overlords would be pleased if these young players show progression even if they end the season out of the playoffs.   Is that better?

No it's not better because it's pure speculation about what what goals and expectations have been set out for this team, or using your words from the franchise overlords.

Some of us believe/speculate it's a combo of development and making the playoffs.

I just can't see a conversation between Chevy and Ownership suggesting that making the playoffs will be a bonus as long as we see 'progression'. If indeed that is the case, Chevy has a great gig