TOR @ OTT Sep23

MOBomberFan

That long PA fake then the quick pass to Sinopoli with Lemon coming up from behind is the type of play that got Willy killed in previous seasons because he would hang onto the ball a second too long. Lemon would have squashed Willy had he run that play. That is what separates a qb like Harris from a reclamation job like Willy.

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

Lirim looked so sad walking off the field after that return for a TD. It's a little twisted, but I do get a kick out of watching ex bombers get burned. Jovon Johnson comes to mind. Every time Bowman drops a ball, too. Every Odell offside... good stuff.

Some guys yes. Most guys no. These guys gave a lot to the Bombers in sacrifice & sweat. I have no ill will directed towards former players unless they were a **** when they were here or said something when they left. 

Just now, iso_55 said:

Some guys yes. Most guys no. These guys gave a lot to the Bombers in sacrifice & sweat. I have no ill will directed towards former players unless they were a **** when they were here or said something when they left. 

You're right, and I also enjoy in their successes... most of them. I mean it's nice to see them give another team the same problems they gave us. Kevin Glenn and his back breaking interceptions for example. I've delighted in those for years!

1 minute ago, MOBomberFan said:

You're right, and I also enjoy in their successes... most of them. I mean it's nice to see them give another team the same problems they gave us. Kevin Glenn and his back breaking interceptions for example. I've delighted in those for years!

Glenn can look so great then so bad often times on the same series.