3 stars plus HH week 13

wbbfan

Flanders...Dressler...Loffler.....Ned did a great job filling in for Harris...he has some serious game...Dressler...what else can you say about the little guy but he plays like a giant...Loffler...this kid is the real deal and ignites our D...more I see of him...more I see rook of the year.

7 hours ago, Stickem said:

Flanders...Dressler...Loffler.....Ned did a great job filling in for Harris...he has some serious game...Dressler...what else can you say about the little guy but he plays like a giant...Loffler...this kid is the real deal and ignites our D...more I see of him...more I see rook of the year.

Loffler is a revelation, when was the last time a Canadian player came out of the blue and performed like he has in his first season?  I honestly can't recall another. 

8 hours ago, Stickem said:

After that perfectly timed hit on Gurley by Loffler, I went from man-crush to full on totally in love.

11 minutes ago, Jpan85 said:

Craig Butler was a west division all star in his first year. Was a second round pick.

Interesting comparison there.  They play a similar style.  Butler and Loffler both had dominant combines but still went a little later in the draft.  Unfortunately Butler's body seems to have broken down.  Hopefully Loffler can stay healthy but some of those hits look like car crashes.