3 stars plus HH

wbbfan

On 9/6/2016 at 11:28 PM, ddanger said:

I remember watching Medlock kick for Hamilton in past years....thinking damn I love watching him kick the ball. And now with us, the guy is worth every cent we are paying him. How sweet it is that we have a kicker that we can totally trust to get the job done!

Hajrulla-who?

33 minutes ago, Brandon said:

Isn't Fogg considered a rookie?  

yes i made that same mistake in the half way point predictions. Fogg is considered a rookie. Itll be tough for any one to beat him out. We may have the 2 best rookies on D in the cfl this year though. Loffler has been dynamite. Fogg i could easily see going to the nfl next year, loffler I think we will have for a while.

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

yes i made that same mistake in the half way point predictions. Fogg is considered a rookie. Itll be tough for any one to beat him out. We may have the 2 best rookies on D in the cfl this year though. Loffler has been dynamite. Fogg i could easily see going to the nfl next year, loffler I think we will have for a while.

3 minutes ago, wbbfan said:

Loffler has to get the nod. The USA players have had tons more and better coaching than Loffler, so his emergence as a quality player, be he homegrwn or import is a very pleasant surprise.

5 minutes ago, tracker said:

Loffler has to get the nod. The USA players have had tons more and better coaching than Loffler, so his emergence as a quality player, be he homegrwn or import is a very pleasant surprise.

Loffler was a product of a big d1 school but came to the cisu due to injuries. The massive impact fogg has had on returns + D maybe insurmountable. 

While loffler is less of a sexy stat guy and more of a hard hitting great timing football player. I can see fogg being gone and loffler here a long time. if we sign him to a long term deal in the off season i could see a lot of loffler jersys in the stands in the coming years.