Suggestions

Rich

Why do I need a special password to get into the MBB draft forum & what is it all about? It won't even let me use the password I use to get onto the main forum to get into that forum....

If you are part of that Draft League, then you got special password for it. If you aren't in that league, then you don't need to be in there :)

Instead of advanced member, why not levels based on the names of past greats (Milt, Joe Pop, Leo Lewis etc)?

It is a good idea, I wouldn't mind changing the levels the board is defaulted with, both with names and posting numbers.

However, if we go with the names of past greats, it will be one hell of a thread debate to put them in a hierarchical order.

Actually really like the blue/grey colour scheme and general layout. Bright and easy to read. Some have mentioned adding blue and gold to the site which would be nice. An official MBB logo would be cool and I believe was also mentioned, although probably couldn't use anything Bomber related ("W") because of copyright issues and such. As for the post count...I could take it or leave it. Doesn't add or take away anything from the profiles. As long as Newbies and Advanced Members are both treated with equal respect, I say it's fine.

Actually really like the blue/grey colour scheme and general layout. Bright and easy to read. Some have mentioned adding blue and gold to the site which would be nice. An official MBB logo would be cool and I believe was also mentioned, although probably couldn't use anything Bomber related ("W") because of copyright issues and such. As for the post count...I could take it or leave it. Doesn't add or take away anything from the profiles. As long as Newbies and Advanced Members are both treated with equal respect, I say it's fine.

Haha.  spoken like a true newb.

noob. 

jk, relax guy!

If you are part of that Draft League, then you got special password for it. If you aren't in that league, then you don't need to be in there :)

Elitist snob... how on earth am I supposed to mock everyones picks if I can't see who they're picking?