Welcome back Clarence Denmark

Rod Black

Mr. Denmark,

i am so happy that you are available to play again for our Winnipeg Blue Bomber Football Club. Your return has sparked further hope for some of us fans. Ironically, you are returning on the same night that one of the greatest receivers of all time is being honoured (we spell honoured and coloured with a U in Canada), Into the Ring of Honour. It would be a truly remarkable story if you would score about 7 touchdowns on the same night that our all time greatest receiver is awarded. Then in just a couple years, you will be awarded by being added to the ring of honour. 

We are pulling for you.

your friend

Rod Black

12 hours ago, wbbfan said:

was that him? Huh must have been some one else from that secondary we brought over. 

Not sure who you're talking about.  Off the top of my head I can only think of a few players we brought here from B.C.

Raphaol Ball (2001), Barrin Simpson (2006), and Korey Banks.

ps, yes I'm aware of Khari Jones, but I was listing defensive players

1 hour ago, 17to85 said:

Is it possible you are thinking of Davin Bush who played in Saskatchewan and was similarly beaten by Milt for 4 tds in a game. 

And that's the one...

1 hour ago, Jpan85 said:

Eric Carter came from Lions in 2004

For the amount of time people spend talking about him, no mention of Cauchy?  Cauchy sad now.

19 hours ago, Rod Black said:

Mr. Denmark,

i am so happy that you are available to play again for our Winnipeg Blue Bomber Football Club. Your return has sparked further hope for some of us fans. Ironically, you are returning on the same night that one of the greatest receivers of all time is being honoured (we spell honoured and coloured with a U in Canada), Into the Ring of Honour. It would be a truly remarkable story if you would score about 7 touchdowns on the same night that our all time greatest receiver is awarded. Then in just a couple years, you will be awarded by being added to the ring of honour. 

We are pulling for you.

your friend

Rod Black

After the way things went down, I'm glad both parties were able to cheque their egos at the door.