Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Out

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by White Out

  1. My God one of these cheerleaders has a fabulous... Talent for dancing.
  2. This is outrageous
  3. Why does our D look so gassed
  4. The new Elks mascot looks like a chachey bar going wannabe alpha male sex offender
  5. Ok I'm heading to the sidelines to offer my kicking services
  6. This is so ******* bombers
  7. They were both out there
  8. Our shitty kicker is practicing thru half time
  9. Shockingly bad 2nd quarter. Holy moly.
  10. We need to not take this game for granted and get back to work
  11. Wow we are playing like **** now
  12. The fans around me are so pissed
  13. This is crazy domination
  14. Terrible attendance
  15. Go Bombers! Going to go in the car soon to drive up the highway to Edmonton to enjoy some fall football for the first time in forever. Go get em Champs!
  16. I'm gonna be at the game tomorrow! First game in nearly 2 years for me! So stoked.
  17. They have travelflex, I emailed them to get more info. They said that if I do it in one sitting, 24 hours or more before the flight, I can change the airport and date. I'm looking at a hotel now for Toronto 1st night and Hamilton next 2. Tickets will wait until I get to town probably. In'Shallah, the Bombers making it.
  18. Well, I did it. I booked a flight with travelflex thru flair to Toronto. I figure if they don't make it, no big deal, I'll reschedule and fly to a Jets game instead elsewhere.
  19. hmm seems like theres no travel insurance with flair. but 174 dollars return. seems like a decent risk. i dunno.
  20. i know this is bad juju but im looking at flights to hamilton for grey cup weekend. 350 and if i buy travel insurance.. it seems not bad frankly.
  21. TSN panel making excuses for the Riders and sounds like poo poo in the bombers, ******* pricks
  22. Why is Zach in there. Get McGuire some throws ffs
  23. No reason to have Zack in the game anymore, well, I guess unless Saskatchewan gets a major here.
  24. The Riders are employing the Anaheim Ducks of the double odd strategy, keep taking penalties because the refs can't call it every play.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.