Everything posted by White Out
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Are you doing the leafs game too @Noeller?
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
In exactly 6 days I'll be boarding a plane home. Holy **** I am pumped. The win against the Flames at the Dome really got my juices going, too
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
I wanted the riders cuz **** them. But still think that a blm stamps was our easier path. destroy these banjo-picking inbred losers.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
garbage football so far.
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Toronto will win by 2 scores
-
Semi-Finals - Sunday, November 28th
Hamilton looks flacid
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
I've been noticing that the wind has been getting downgraded day by day, hopefully that continues. I can deal with -10 with very little wind. Once that wind picks up though... - 10 can get pretty unpleasant really quick
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
I think giving away a lot of free tickets to kids is a great idea. You want to hook them early. Turn them into life long savages like us. A free 40 dollar ticket for a kid means that in 40 years the kid will fly back home in the freezing cold and buy 2 tickets, merch, and support the local economy with hotel and food money spent in town.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
My friends making fun of me for buying battery heated gloves, pants, socks, and a vest for the game. The ****!? It's going to be freezing
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Preparation for the game continues. I got a blue ski mask delivered today. After the kids fell asleep I stripped down to just the mask and burst into the room my wife was watching Netflix in. She didn't think it was as funny as I did.
-
2021 Blue Bombers Season
Considering the tire fire at backup, I find this a bad take no offense
-
2021 Blue Bombers Season
Not far enough.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
I am taking Willy's advice.
-
Bombers & Riders Family Therapy
What is this? Where is this?
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
I made this post after a couple decent Brown throws. On average he was just as brutal as McGuire. Were pretty adrift at backup QB
-
2021 Blue Bombers Season
Buying a batter powered heated hoodie for the west final. maybe even a heater jogger if such a thing exists. After today bundling up isn't good enough for my old bones
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
Michael O'Shea sounds absolutely pissed right now on the postgame radio. I actually love it. He should be pissed. Good for you Mike.
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
Wtf Collaros is hurt?
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
Awesome way to go into the post season with 2 garbage losses in a row.
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
Ya I know this is meaningless game. But this is a huge piss off.
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
As far as I'm concerned, Brown is our number 2 now
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
The stamps acknowledged Bob's last game in Calgary and wished him a happy retirement. Edit. So cold.
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
I just hit in the men's bathroom to warm up a little lol
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
I'm so cold
-
GDT - Week 16 - The Champs @ The Stamps
She's windy today boys