Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Out

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by White Out

  1. Al's receiver 5 yards offside. Doesn't matter
  2. What a tackle, I literally yelled out "oh that's so ******* hot"
  3. Not even these ******* corrupt zebras can stop us
  4. Touche, refs. Garbage call.
  5. We need to bye week, or just a regular week of practice and time off in a major way
  6. Justice served. Dead ball. Your move, command centre and **** refs
  7. This is beyond Bush League officiating at this point
  8. This has been a real dollarama kind of day for Zach
  9. the only jersey in all of football that ever comes close is the older kentucky football helmet pants and jersey blues. so sexy. Bombers#1
  10. Love me some roadhouse!
  11. Hey all! Go Bombers! I want to just say I love you all and appreciate each and every one of you.
  12. *trying to come up with a dollar store reference that works*
  13. if you listen to the entire interview its not quite as bad as the headline suggests. he actually goes on a lot complimenting the Bombers. but ya, at the end I guess his ******* ego gets involved.
  14. Yeah I really think the Elks are going to cross over, not the Riders. I think Cornelius is a real CFL qb and the Elks will get it turned around.
  15. Why do people keep having to bring that up. God. That riders team has to be the worst grey cup "champion" since the 01 stamps
  16. when I think of 2018, I can't help but feel if Streveler hit that long bomb for a TD we go on to win the Grey Cup.
  17. I can't get too holier than thou, I'm sure I have some steaming hot takes on MOS on here
  18. haha holy **** there are some really brutal takes in the 1st 5 pages, and by some local veterans too
  19. Oh man this take of mine was ******* hot af

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.