Everything posted by White Out
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
He's certainly in the conversation now isn't he
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
TSN getting Adam's name wrong lol
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
I can't imagine how gutted ticats fans are right now. I hope this doesn't sound pretentious but really I I feel absolutely terrible for them. They are truly awesome fans the best in the East and it sucks they had to lose us like that. But I'm over the moon that we repeated I'm almost as gutted for them as I am happy we repeated
-
3 stars plus hh BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS!
I was too pumped in the stands and happy/excited
-
3 stars plus hh BACK 2 BACK CHAMPS!
Shared some manly tears with my Dad over the phone I am so happy I could die. BACK TO BACK!
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
On a delay now, I have to stop eating here until the game is over, God bless the Bombers and please let us win
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
This is such an inopportune time for the mop of the league to have their worst game of the year
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
That's game I'm fairly sure
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Seriously lol.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
What a rollercoaster of emotions
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Good start for the O. Now finish it off with 6
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Man this is so opposite my feelings 2019 halftime lol I need to chill out. Lots of ball.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
I'm so down in the dumps. Jesus.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Hard to see a way back.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
If we do lose, which I think is now likely, our ******* garbage offense can wear the antlers
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
We're kind of playing not great Outside the D.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
I'm shocked at how poor our offensive line is doing so far, and that does not bode well a long-term
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
That's Hamilton ball
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
I'm feeling so nervous about Hamilton being the hometown in the last three grey cups won by the host team. Let's go!!
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
what a weird segment this is
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
I have butterflies.
-
2021 Grey Cup GDT - Bombers vs. Tiger-Cats
Good luck to us all. We've ate a lot of **** for nearly 30 years. Let's repeat.
-
Suckskatchewan @ Champs PGT
Every Grey Cup we play in is really special. I really enjoy each and every one, and remember them all very clearly. The anticipation and the hope. Even the ones where going into it I knew we were ******. Like against BC and against SSK with no Glenn. I'm feeling hopeful.
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
I'm not a pig Rider fan so I won't celebrate an injury.
-
Early chat- Ticats vs Champs Grey Cup Thread
It's becoming so real. Holy ****. LETS GOOO