Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

White Out

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by White Out

  1. Of all the really bright points from the game, my favourite was the running game and protection. If Oliveira can rush for 4 or more per carry consistently, combined with out passing game, we are going to be a nightmare for D coordinators.
  2. God I hope this isn't bad juju, but, I really need a redo on the West final in Winnipeg.
  3. Roadhouse is a ******* great nickname and the only way I will refer to Dalton henceforth
  4. This feels like how great we were back in the 80s as I was just a young pup.
  5. YES, I KNOW IT WAS FUNNY UNTIL I THOUGHT IT SOUNDED LIKE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOUR BUM HURT
  6. That sounds like a "fun" STI.
  7. is there even anyone close?
  8. Refs having a brutal game
  9. Jesus christ Willie
  10. Would have preferred to pin them in deep
  11. Willie having a **** game
  12. I'm not used to our special teams being so poor
  13. Why do I have to keep looking at this guy's stupid kids? Who gives a ****
  14. oh for god sakes. do i need to whip myself like a catholic with a cat and nine tails now?
  15. Doug Flutie is the greatest CFL player of all time. I dont see that as an insult. I adore Zach.
  16. Dollar Store Doug Flutie edit: christ, for clarification, I consider Flutie the greatest player in CFL history and I don't view this a dig. I love Zach.
  17. Stamps ******* cheating all day long in the backfield. As long as they dont call us for PI whatever. But jesus christ.
  18. **** ya! saddle up Nic!
  19. Man If we can get a running game going, that would be really ******* awesome
  20. is it just me or are the stamps getting away with PI twice now?
  21. Craptcular game so far, only down 6.
  22. I heavily considered taking my 6-year-old to his first bomber game, but I really prefer that it it's in Winnipeg

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.