Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Booch

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Booch

  1. But nobody dressed worth putting in
  2. Smart coaching would say so
  3. When we down by three scores
  4. I don't know how many times I've said it but I'll say it again our coaching is what kills us
  5. Well just look back to several gray cups and the fact that OSH played guys that shouldn't have been dressed and then it makes sense he's an idiot
  6. If anything definitely not mid Drive but we are saddled with an idiot for a head coach
  7. Or receivers that know better would see it and hit a hot pass route
  8. Can we stick some of Brady's heart into some of our defensive players
  9. That wasn't on bryant tho
  10. We sure made good use of our bye and then week of practice
  11. Doesn't help when as extra dbs we toss out guys like hallett..ball...kelly
  12. Wtf is Ball out there now too on defence...like are we just purposely wanting to throw our worst options out there as the extra db??
  13. Man Kelly can't tackle with crap
  14. Exactly...hence why I was sure osh would do opposite
  15. Not having full weeks of practice i sure had no effect on preparedness
  16. I forgot to comment...shocked but happy perkins stayed on roster...figured osh would make the dumb decision...I will applaud him for that
  17. BO just buried that lb
  18. I ask myself many times about deployment
  19. Elsberry has big legs...Mike oshea
  20. It's about time we did something off the short yardage

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.