Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Arnold_Palmer

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Arnold_Palmer

  1. Love how aggressive the Bombers were. O-Line was nasty and they got called for some pretty soft calls in my opinion. But totally worth it as they wore down the Montreal defenders all night long. Same with Williams. Guy is such a stud out there, he’ll break up a play, make a hard hit, and then let you know he’s here to play. The intensity the guys played with last night was amazing. Something to build upon because I’ve seen Winnipeg beat the crap out of their opponent now 3 out of the last 4 halves and this is against in my eyes the two best football teams in the league.
  2. I think for a guy his size he’s actually pretty good in coverage. I’ve seen him in good position quite a bit. The issue was we were used to prime Biggie who was the greatest MLB in the history of the CFL
  3. I know this is gross to admit it but I’m starting to see the visions with Daniel’s as the Tight end. Man if you can get him to rip some big blocks for Brady and get him two or three targets a game I think he’s absolutely worth where you’re drafting him. He’s been mauling people out there and if that gives holes for Brady and keeps Zach upright AND even provides a little bit of Offense then I can eat some crow on the pick.
  4. I got to say, as big as a critic as I’ve been on O’Shea and the coaching staff they absolutely came to play. The game plan, especially on offense was fantastic, the o-line was nasty, Brady was Brady, the recievers were fighting for extra yards, and Zach took what was given to him. The guys looked hungry, had a sense of urgency and I feel like all three sides of the ball were owned by Winnipeg today. Montreal is always going to get there’s, but seeing Alexander pissed off all game long was perfect, pressure in face constantly, and a lot of guys getting to the ball quickly to make big steps. For my money Montreal is easily the best football team in the league and we beat them In every way tonight. More play like this and we may just have a chance to make a run. Lots of football left.
  5. Condell is such a loser my god. There’s no shame in either A) keeping your mouth closed or B) having some humility. Sure we’re not 2005 Tee Martin bad but I find it hard pressed to watch the footage and say wow im really happy with how things are running. I don’t care if you’re the 2007 Patriots as a coach you should always be looking for ways to improve. Not make excuses, and then double down and be wrong like a moron. Time for a culture change.the cancer is too far gone to be treatable.
  6. What the **** Wilson. He didn’t even try to make a play on the ball.
  7. Agreed it’s a middle linebacker. I can give him some grace. Most important of all we got Edmonton off the field. We really have to finish in the red zone, that’s been an issue all season.
  8. What are the Elks thinking? Cody has a weak arm. Always has. His quick short passes are his strength. Really poor game plan from the Elks but I’m not complaining.
  9. Hilarious. He’s throwing noodles, that’s on him
  10. Exactly. The fact they have Stan at LT and Broxton at RT shows how absolutely delusional the coaching staff is. LT is the most important non quarterback position in football. He is getting his quarterbacks absolutely killed out there. Move Broxtin to LT, Vanterpool to RT and dress Stan as the 6th man if you don’t have the heart to cut him. There’s no way he should be playing LT at any capacity. This isn’t 2018 or even 2023. There’s a reason why 40 year old lineman don’t exist in professional football. He’s just too slow. I don’t mean to sound doom and glom but this offense will not have any real success until he’s out of the lineup and there seems to be no indication a change is going to be made.
  11. With all the advertising on gambling do you think it’s impossible to think maybe the play is for the Redblacks to cover the spread? Because that was an absolutely awful penalty
  12. I’ve been critical of Zach and O but that was a great job of managing the clock to get us 3 points. Masterful job.
  13. This is the best I’ve seen BO look in a long time! Absolute bowling ball out there.
  14. He’s going to retire himself or throw a hospital ball. He should no where near a field right now
  15. I can’t believe out of all of our issues we’re talking about Pokey Wilson. Honestly without his emergence our scouting looks even more bleak. He’s not ever going to be that alpha number one receiver because quite frankly I don’t think he has the hands to consistently come down with the big catch. But he’s on pace for over 1200 yards and 8 touch downs. Definitely a solid 2 guy or a luxury as a 3rd. Not his fault we gambled on Schoen and let go of Lawler.
  16. Apparently Andrew Whitworth was the first tackle to start in modern NFL history. Currently there are no 40 year old tackles. Doesn’t surprise me though. Management has 2019 beer goggles on.
  17. It’s insane how poor our O line is considering the amount of Americans we have starting.
  18. I mean good to see Collaros back I guess but if you have Stanley starting at LT and Brockton is out it’s going to be ugly no matter who’s under center for the Bombers.
  19. Dinwiddie is such a loser. Blaming everybody around him except for himself. Sorry pal you’re the head coach and general manager. It all starts with you. The un necessary remarks are so classless. The stress test reveals a lot, and he’s just an angry bully at this point.
  20. I’m not really a fan of bringing Lewis in. He looks washed up to me but it starts to bring up the discussion about how roster and receiving core. We essentially went all in with the NI set and the reality is it just isn’t going to work out. White and Wilson are solid 1B guys or excellent number 2’s and yeah Demski is great, but if you add those three plus the combination of Nield, Cobb and Clerius I just don’t think you’re going to scare anyone. It’s not that any one of them are bad players but having two guys out there at all times who should realistically be your number 5/6 receiver is hurting us, not to mention it’s not like White or Wilson are those alpha, top receiver guys. If we see any injuries to Wilson or White then it starts to look really ugly. Still could have signed White, decide not to sign Neild and sign Austin Mack, and let Cobb/Clerius fight for the 5th spot you’re only looking at a difference of about 30 k
  21. Played on bad teams, short ish career, and no championships. But that being said no one did more with less than Roberts. Such a special player. He deserved better
  22. In all fairness to Tee Martin. The offensive line in 2005 makes the 2026 offensive line look like 5 Stanley Bryant’s in their prime. As a side note the fact that Charles Roberts had nearly 1650 yards rushing, and over 2000 all purpose yards with Tee Martin, Russ Michna, and an all time terrible o-line is low key underrated in my opinion.
  23. This would have been a perfect opportunity to move on or atleast give a 1 year deal to prove he can make changes and turn the ship around. The fact the Riders won in our back yard and we as an organization was content on handing out 3 year extensions is concerning to me. We’ve really been seeking the decline since 2023 of this football team. Death of a thousand cuts.
  24. Well Dinwiddie is now 0-7 and signed on as head coach and general manager until 2028. I’m looking at him on the sidelines and that man is not healthy. He’s aged about 25 years since he was hired as the Argos head coach in 2020. I don’t think there’s a chance they can fire him but maybe dual role is too much.
  25. How long would this kid Salter have to sit on the bench if he was here in Winnipeg?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.