Everything posted by Blueandgold
-
When do we fire Richie Hall?
Although neither is ideal, playing Hurl was worse than Thomas playing full-time would’ve been. Coates at receiver would’ve been much better than Hurl playing. We got very little production from our fourth import receiver regardless, we wouldn’t have lost much Offensively with Coates playing over middling secondary options like Denmark and Washington. If you want to argue that all the American MLBs we brought into camp sucked and that it wasn’t worth changing the ratio for them that’s fair enough. But, that poses another question. Hurl was a complete turnstile all year, why didn’t we give another Canadian MLB a chance at outperforming him? We had Thomas Miles on the roster all year, and he never got the opportunity to play. Miles in 2016 had some good games in Toronto, and looked better than Hurl ever did here. I’m not sure there’s any justification that can be used for not giving Miles an opportunity to play with Hurl playing so poorly all year.
-
When do we fire Richie Hall?
The issue I see here is that, our biggest weakness this year was starting Sam Hurl for 18 games. This was also one of our teams biggest flaws in 2015. How can you justify having the same problem for that long on a football team? It’s asinine.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
He missed way too many open throws to be a consistent starter in the CFL unless he rapidly improves. He’s good enough to compete for the starting job, but I wouldn’t hand it to him without stiff competition. I get the same feeling about him that I got from Jonathon Jennings after 2016. Despite putting up some nice numbers and having some good games, I’m not sold on him as a starting QB long-term yet.
-
Around the League - Regular Season Discussion (Redux)
They just need a better QB than Masoli who’s far too inaccurate.
- In Case You Missed It.....Parts 1 & 2
-
Talks with Mulumba
We should’ve done whatever it took to outbid Saskatchewan for him if we knew that Hurl was a possiblity for 2017.
- Edmonton @ Calgary
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- GM Kyle Walters | Wrapping Up 2017
-
I like Matt Nichols
I'd bet on one of Harris and Collaros going back to the Argos for sure.
- Edmonton @ Calgary
- In Case You Missed It.....Parts 1 & 2
- GM Kyle Walters | Wrapping Up 2017
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
-
Saskatchewan @ Toronto
First thing I found when I went on that site was, a thread with a bunch of whining idiots complaining about a suplex being a penalty, and Glenn's chest being grazed by a hand not being a RTP call. Not only that, but the same posters admitted that they didn't think it should be a penalty but they've seen it called before so it is a penalty today.
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
- Saskatchewan @ Toronto
-
Blue Bomber Free Agent List
Agreed, we just have to ensure that our third import receiver is also a stud. We need someone more like Chris Matthews or Manny playing alongside Dressler and Darvin rather than someone like Washington or Givens.
-
Bombers Re-sign Neufeld and Hardrick
Were you expecting a media quote? l can share tidbits l have of individuals, from personally talking to them, and l can share that on a message board with other Bomber fans. You can take it as the truth or not, I don’t care.