Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

K-Shack

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by K-Shack

  1. Why was it an illegal punt if it was between the 20 and the goal line? Rule change this year?
  2. Yeah absolutely. I think he meant never lived elsewhere
  3. I saw this in the Free Press online: Winnipeg Blue Bombers quarterback Zach Collaros is absent from training camp and will miss the next couple days owing to personal reasons, the CFL club announced Friday. No other details were provided about the absence. Collaros had been participating in all training camp sessions prior to missing Friday. Head coach Mike O'Shea will provide an update after practice. Hoping everything is okay for Collaros and family.
  4. As I reflect on it, I realize we got some incredible breaks last year in Hamilton to overcome our mistakes. The breaks didn't go our way this year.
  5. Congrats @bluto! Enjoy it!
  6. I agree with what was said above. Give Prukop second and short and maybe a first down on hurry up, but no business being out there for so many first downs. And I don't think we ran any sweeps to the edge with Demski or Bailey tonight. Could those have forced them to defend the edge?
  7. I'm going to have to tell my kid tomorrow that they did not in fact threepeat. Going to be a bad morning.
  8. That's fair. I said "great game" largely to temper my criticism of him for that offsides play, but I agree with you. Did he have the strip on the MBT fumble or was that Jeffcoat? We missed Hansen and having a rotation at DE.. When Jeffcoat went out, bad times...
  9. He badly juked Bighill there. And Willie had a great game but that offside on the previous play ended up proving costly.
  10. I hate the Prukop package on first down
  11. I like it. Two yellow cards = a red
  12. Half the distance to the goal for a 2 point conversion attempt though.
  13. I really don't like the Prukop package on first down.
  14. Are you at the game?
  15. His long throws in the playoffs... have not been long enough
  16. Let's f'ing do this!
  17. Hope you all feel better soon!
  18. I wonder when / how we hear about Adams' status for the game.
  19. Can't sleep; start a game day thread. Let's do this! Since early in the season, my five-year-old has been asking "Did they threepeat?" after every game. Tonight, may the answer be yes!
  20. I'd assume Walker draws in if he can't go and hopefully he or Sayles can shift to end and spell off the Jeffs from time to time.
  21. What did Toronto find with Collaros' neck? I'd love to know more!
  22. Fun math fact -- the Lions had every possible score in CFL football today -- 1, 2, 3, and 6. On another note, who was the Bomber that got cheapshotted on the crack back block on the final play (by Chungh I think?). I hope he's okay! Strevelite
  23. Amazing. What a time to be a Bomber fan. I have a 5 year old daughter and after every game this year she's been asking "Did they threepeat?" Hopefully I'll get to see that with her next Sunday!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.