Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

the watcher

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by the watcher

  1. Suitor really is a cheer leader for who ever is our opposition
  2. By that escapability is a nice thing to have
  3. Oh, we got the crowd alright.👍
  4. The damn years have started to haze and blend for me.The disappointments and heartbreak games are dominating my memories over the wins now..Time to refresh with a win.
  5. I've been wondering if the Bombers win this if Bob will quietly ride off into the sunset. I hope not but I could see him doing it.
  6. This is it! 28- 18 , the Grey Cup is won and the drought is done.
  7. My wife figured I was going to stroke out
  8. Man, they are packing in the ads
  9. His back foot looked a yard over
  10. Today's the day we punch our ticket to the Cup. And I mean punch !
  11. An all around ugly scene. From the helmet swing to the booting. Severe suspensions are needed.
  12. I had hope that Roberts would come out and dominate in 2007. Yet he just disappeared and was a non factor. I always wondered why. A couple of years ago Westwood let it slip out that Roberts had partied all night the night before. He didn't get back in till 5 am. Troy said he will never forgive him for it.
  13. Atta boy Big Chris.Nice to see.
  14. Snug ,but Medlock puts it in

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.