Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

the watcher

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by the watcher

  1. That was a late flag, I didn't think they were going to call it
  2. How the heck are we only down by 2 points ? That's got to be a downer for the Argos
  3. Nelson isn't exactly a star returner is he
  4. All right 2 and out !
  5. Now Lawler with a drop
  6. We need a time consuming drive that puts at least 3 up
  7. So from looking like being down by 20 to down by 6. What a huge play.
  8. But they aren't bad.
  9. Well played Nichols !
  10. Most parties attempt to buy votes in one way or another but this one is really poorly thought out. It makes them appear to be poorly prepared for an election we all knew was coming.
  11. True but it IS unethical.
  12. And here's the exact words of the Ethics Commissioner: The authority of the prime minister and his office was used to circumvent, undermine and ultimately attempt to discredit the decision of the director of public prosecutions as well as the authority of Ms. Wilson‑Raybould as the Crown’s chief law officer,” he found.
  13. Many years ago, probably in the 70s, I was utterly disgusted by the slate of candidates. So I made a little box, neatly printed my name and voted for myself. And yes, I know that's a spoiled ballot but in a small community where everyone knows everyone I thought it might give someone a laugh.
  14. This is a good Q+A with 3 high level American Doctors about how they personally deal with the Delta variant . https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/aug/17/vaccines-delta-covid-coronavirus-safety-questions
  15. 1st of all I never said he was a racist. I said you would have roasted Harper if it was him in blackface. Next, there has never been evidence ,or as far as I know a serious suggestion that Harper ever lined his pockets. Ever. You don't have to like his politics but you shouldn't make crap up. He took his role seriously. There is a difference between appointing people you know and what Trudeau did in the We scandal. The organization he was going to put in charge of close to a billion dollars of our money is run by 2 brother's who have made themselves rich by their " charity " It is organised so they cannot be held personally accountable . The minute they were being investigated they shutdown operations in Canada.This is an organization that had handed over close to 300,000 to his family. The only thing close to this is Chretien and the Ad scam or Mulroney after he left office and his paper bag of money and they don't match it. Saying " Oh they are all crooked " is BS As is saying" he is better than Trump" Who the hell isn't? It's making excuses for a guy who has no right to stay in office. And if it's because he is stupid , he should not be the PM. He fired our Attorney General just for investigating a company ( a company known for underhanded dealings) who were in his riding or close to it. That's her job and in Canada the AG is the one position that is not supposed to be interfered with by the sitting government. She is supposed to be independent.As I said I have no understanding of how anyone could vote for him.
  16. Il give you the" hate " term. Dispise, disgust and embarrassed would be better. There's not alot of people I " hate ". I disagree on them being minor. Are you telling me that if multiple films of Harper wearing blackface came out you wouldn't be outraged. Or if he tried to give family friends/ business associates control of a 900 million government program you would call it minor ? Or taken a free 80,000 dollar holiday from a lobbyist you wouldnt be disgusted? And I could go on.
  17. I fiercely hate Trudeau and have voted Liberal in the past and dont rule out voting Liberal in the future. My son in law despises Trudeau and voted for him when he was 1ST elected PM. I know many others. Your "reality " is plain wrong. I actually have no understanding how people can ignore the endless scandals and issues and put an X by his name.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.