Everything posted by the watcher
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
Could see that coming
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
Alright Legs. Hit it !
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
No interception
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
The MOP isn't looking like a MOP
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
Every possession we start so deep. Why aren't they trying another returner ?
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
Dammit Adams
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
Woo Hoo !!
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
Beauty !
-
GDT - LDC Edition - The Champs vs The Riders - 5pm- @ IGF West
Considering they are already naming Fajardo as the MOP this year it's par for course
-
Covid-19
This is becoming like some sci-fi movie. I simply can't understand how a portion of the population, leaders and media continue to fight and balk at solutions to a pandemic that is killing so many. It's gone beyond bizarre.
-
Canadian Politics
This is such a tough election to call.Theres a ton of what ifs , maybe and it depends. Which demographics and voters will turn out and which won't because of Covid ? How angry are people at the election being held now ? Will the Conservatives lose votes to the PPC due to the Anti crowd ? Will the Liberals lose votes to the NDP ? Do the Covid fighting successes or failures of provincial governments turn people on or off certain Federal parties ? Are the early trends going to continue ? I'd be surprised if it's not a minority for someone again. It's interesting if nothing else.
-
The Winnipeg Thread
Agreed and I would go even further. I would suggest the powers that be within the inner circle have had a talk with him. If he stays till the end the memory of him will be fresh in the voters mind. If he leaves now the new leader has a chance to put up some new wall paper and splash some paint around to freshen things up and they have a shot at getting elected. If he stays to the end, that's not going to happen. It's got nothing to do with cowardice.
-
Covid-19
There was a time when Rogans podcast could be interesting. Then he slid well off into the deep end. Interestingly it seemed to coincide with his move to Texas.
-
Covid-19
Lol I gave that up a while ago for just that kind of reason.
-
Covid-19
Besides the fact that that entire area disgusts me one of the reasons I avoid the area is that I'm afraid if I'm confronted I'm going to lose it and it will get violent. I really don't want that but I've just had it with all the crap. I'm way to old to be drawn into that kind of thing. I'm also a 4th degree blackbelt. I'm not supposed to do that.
-
US Politics
Why in heavens name wouldn't you destroy whatever you couldn't take with you. That's pretty basic strategy. It always has been.
-
US Politics
Yes , I can maybe argue philosophically against abortion but it's not my choice. Very very few women take that decision lightly or use it as a birth control method as claimed by anti abortion groups. Simply ,I can't get pregnant so it's not my decision. What's going on in Texas is bizarrely draconian. The only way to go further back is to call them witches and start building fires.
-
US Politics
My opinion on abortion : I'm an old man. I will never be some young girl who is alone, pregnant, scared , in a bad situation, and unable to raise a child. It's not my choice what she should do.
-
Covid-19
And yet they fear socialism, universal healthcare, people of colour voting, Muslims, .........
-
Canadian Politics
There were a couple of the protestors that were found to be working on a PC candidate's campaign. They immediately got the boot . Both O'Toole and Singh have made public statements condemning the actions of these people. This is the difference between the USA and Canada.
-
GDT - Week 4 - The Stamps (1-2) @ The Champs (2-1)
Holy crap that was to close
-
GDT - Week 4 - The Stamps (1-2) @ The Champs (2-1)
Legs !
-
GDT - Week 4 - The Stamps (1-2) @ The Champs (2-1)
Way to go kid
-
GDT - Week 4 - The Stamps (1-2) @ The Champs (2-1)
Thats being generous
-
Covid-19
Indeed it has been used on humans in some situations and places. As I said its a pretty awesome product for what it was designed for. But as you say self treating with if is nuts. I actually know someone who wiped out their farm cats by trying to use it on them. As a treatment / preventative for Covid my understanding is there was ONE preliminary study done on it . It MAYBE showed some effect. But that study was never peer reviewed and the results were for some reason released before it was reviewed. I've never seen or read anything that would suggest it would remotely compete with vaccines. I would suggest the reason they haven't researched it more is because vaccines work so well.