Everything posted by Bigblue204
-
Bombers at Riders LDC-GDT
yeah I believe he is more than good enough to be a starting CFL qb. I also think this team would have been in 1st place a few weeks ago had he been the starter all year.
-
Bombers at Riders LDC-GDT
I feel like I've made my position on the "Streveler must be injured" theory clear...I'm not sure I see a situation where an injury would be bad enough to give coaches a doubt that he could properly throw if needed, while also allowing him to run as hard as he can into a pile of men bigger than he is, or turning corners and putting his head down inviting contact....? Those two things don't correlate. Which leaves....Streveler either isn't good enough...or these particular coaches don't think he is good enough.
-
2024 Banjo Bowl Talk
Yes, both VA and Trevor harris have had to find new teams coming off one of their worst years ever and having turned 37? Last year...I could understand an argument that someone would want Zach. Next season...I think that list will be limited to WPG.
-
2024 Banjo Bowl Talk
A wise GM would do their best to never trade a starting caliber QB to their biggest division rival. Outside of that reason. Bombers would also have to trade Collaros or be on the hook for his contract.
-
LD Argos @ Ti Cats, Elks @ Stamps GDT
SSks defence is good enough to win a game or 2. Cgy is trash all around and getting worse.
-
LD Argos @ Ti Cats, Elks @ Stamps GDT
Sneak into playoffs? They're a threat to sneak into 1st.
-
Bombers at Riders LDC-GDT
No you're right. He's been so hurt the past month or so that they've really limited his potential for injury and forced him into being something he isn't, a pocket passer. When will they let him run again?
-
Bombers at Riders LDC-GDT
You're still going on about this lol
-
Bombers at Riders LDC-GDT
Not a good look from Lucky imo. I get it but you can't post that lol. Wasn't he involved in the parking lot scuffle with the Stamps too?
-
Why will the CFL brain trust never learn?
Follow the NCAAs lead. It's not just qbs the league should protect. No targeting anyone with the helmet. You do it? You're out. No warnings no 2nd chances. I'm sure the CFLPA wouldn't like it, but both sides talk about safety while being a part of a league that is pretty well the least safe in NA football.
-
SNF RedBlacks @ Lions in Victoria GDT
I've said for years Atlantic won't work. I'm not sure why they focused on it instead of Quebec.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
Leave it alone RANDY
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
ohhhh ok. I didn't know that
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
That's wpgs title. I'm doubtful anyone comes close to WPG this season. Betts doesn't play in the playoffs. Depending on the draft yr. I'd argue yes the picks are worth more. But that's really getting into the nit picky area of things. Their pushing for a home GC appearance so I get the all out mentality.
-
Blue Bombers - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
As has been mentioned. Junior players are non counters. This is likely why we don't hear about other teams doing it. Bringing in a couple guys who might have what it takes to step forward in their careers is good imo....especially if it costs you nothing.
-
Bombers at Riders LDC Early chat
ditto for Bo and Zach..though Zach isnt as bad as the other 2
-
Bombers at Riders LDC Early chat
yes and no. The coverage is what allowed the pressure to happen. Which is generally backwards from how it happens. Usually your Dline makes your DBs look good. That has kinda flipped with this Defence. Adams often had time to throw the ball but because the coverage was so good the pocket eventually collapsed.
-
Bombers at Riders LDC Early chat
I believe he won a GC with ottawa
-
Bombers at Riders LDC Early chat
Again though....none of the above were traded....just not re-signed
-
Bombers at Riders LDC Early chat
I have little faith this is what will happen
-
Bombers at Riders LDC Early chat
I believe Rodgers was also at the end of his Contract...I could be wrong about that though. Getting rid of Collaros wasnt going to be as simple as we would like to believe. Cut him and we're on the hook for 2 yrs of $$. Or try to find a trade partner who could take on that contract, which likely means they get taken over coals as they wouldn't have much leverage in any deal. Maybe Ottawa takes him on if the Bombers signed Dru long term?
-
Bombers at Riders LDC Early chat
I've heard Bryant is just fine. They're likely just giving him extra time to rest. As of right now I'm expecting that he plays sunday
-
Bombers at Riders LDC Early chat
And if he gets let go, someone else will scoop him up. He's not coming north for a good while, if at all.
-
CFL - 2024 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
I dont....I don't think he ever rapped that
-
SNF Lions @ RedBlacks GDT
I can't believe Brown is being so successful, I was sure I heard something about Ottawa being so bad they would ruin him and it would be the end of his career there.