Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bigblue204

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Bigblue204

  1. If I remember correctly, didn't he completely blow his knee up? I would totally bet against him returning to form.
  2. Was also his first year. Teams had a full year of tape on him in 2016. I still tend to agree with you, but as a first year player you have an opportunity to show somethings early and other things later that can lead to success. In his second year, most if not all of his tricks/skills etc etc where out of the bag and tackles knew what they were getting.
  3. Didn't he start that game at CGY in the snow?
  4. Davis also started a won a game against a team that wasn't forced to play their 3rd string QB lol.
  5. Thought I read he was working out down south for a team.
  6. "Name the last team to win a championship without a top level QB leading the way" ******....Marcus....*******.....Crandell....motherffukcsoijsmdamlsalfks
  7. I don't think Davis resigns with us if he wasn't told he'd be #2 going into camp. He's been here what 3 years now? I don't think the Bombers will be signing any vet QB's until they have too...ie Nichols goes down for an extended period.
  8. Bombers have signed Kenny Stafford....
  9. This, and even if they did I don't see Nichols wanting to play for Jones
  10. No Carter hasn't signed anywhere. There was a story released earlier this week that Kavis had spoken to him though as apparently the two of them have a good relationship
  11. Didn't we already go over this in another thread?
  12. That's amazing! Keep em going Jones!!!!
  13. I think the CFL or TSN or something did a special on him. Really interesting story.
  14. Name a receiver better than Matthews? Or a DE better than Willis/Hunt. Or a HB better than Hefney. OR DT better than Turner. Etc etc. Mack had his bright spots. This isn't an attempt to rewrite history. Those teams were what they were. But he found plenty of American talent, and in their prime most were the best or damn near the best in the league.
  15. But it's not only about the TD's. How many times in the CFL did a solid punt return flip the field? I'd like to see the total yards gained per punt return between CFL and NFL to date...then you might have a legit comparison.
  16. were you not entertained during the EDM OTT semi? I know I was. I love football in those conditions!!!!
  17. 1 review per game (regardless if you win or lose)- challenge any play you want (within the limits of the rules as they stand now) Refs have 1min to decide. No slow mo. Bring back tackle football rules in regards to PI. I've watched some great plays by CB's in the NFL that would have been PI in the CFL and it's a damn shame. I've actually enjoyed watching the NFL due to not having every other deep pass play challenged when the CB makes a great play.
  18. Way to keep it classy guys (@Zontar as well). A man was just killed, have some decency. Condolences to his family friends and coworkers. Things change quickly in the football world, when they change this way it puts everything back into perspective. RIP Mcknight.
  19. Elimimian, Law and Westerman would be nice. But like others have said this list will look much different come 2017.
  20. As far as anyone on here knows anyway. Just cause the media isn't talking about it, doesn't mean it isn't happening. Or maybe he was contacted and turned down the offers. I'm not a fan of his, but this is speculation at best.
  21. kinda bummed about Bennet, but can understand why he would go to Riders, at worst he's fighting for the #2 with a legit shot at getting starting time. Not sure that will be the case here, I don't see how the bombers don't sign Nichols and Glenn.
  22. You can say that about the way it's done now too. And messing up calls is a part of football. I was all for trying to get the calls done right every time. But it's becoming something that distracts from the game itself. There's always going to be missed calls. The only way to stop that would be to allow challenging of every play with unlimited challenges. And I won't watch that. A QB missing a throw happens, RB's drop the ball, WR's run wrong routes, Refs miss calls. These mistakes will always be a part of the game. It's time to stop thinking we can make it perfect and just except the human aspect of it. I'm for the current way as well, but I'd prefer 1 and done challenges, open to all plays. Challenging plays won't improve the reffing (as we've all seen) paying them properly and holding them accountable will.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.