Everything posted by sweep the leg
-
CAL @ TOR
Big fan of the old Argo logo.
-
Creehan has to go... replace him with who?
Being in slightly better shape than us doesn't mean job security. The extension was only 1 year, which is basically a severance package if they decide to can him.
-
Bob Irving: Max Hall To Start
According to Toth, the gave some thought to starting Goltz as well. That's really good news to me b/c it means Pierce wasn't even in the discussion.
-
Chris Matthews out 4-6 weeks, Pierce or Hall to start Saturday
After listening to MB's press conference and tonight's coaches show, I'm pretty confident we see Pierce start this weekend. MB noted that a qb can still be developed at #2 through increased reps in practice, which made me think he was laying the groundwork for Pierce to take back the job. Burke said on his show that he thinks Crowton liked Hall for the job b/c he had the best understanding of the American style offense he was running. That sounds to me like they don't think he's the best fit to run MB's new CFL style offense.
-
EDM @ TOR GDT
Decision on starting qb will be made tonight, per several twitter sources.
-
EDM @ TOR GDT
I really hope he's right. I'd be ok with Goltz too, but given that we already switched from Goltz to Hall, apparently with 100% agreement from all offensive coaches, Hall should probably be allowed to run with it.
-
EDM @ TOR GDT
Penton's article this morning says we should expect Pierce behind centre this week.
-
Odds that Cory Watson is left unprotected during expansion draft?
I find it interesting that you'd protect JE Change of heart.
-
Creehan has to go... replace him with who?
Oh come on. This is a fan message board for sheet sake. I'm sure Marcel has heard it all before and probably laughs about it. Why would he laugh? It's not particularily funny or creative.
-
Goltz should be the starter
Absolutely. Goltz had to face by far the best two defenses our team has played so far this season.
-
Goltz should be the starter
I haven't read all of the threads so I apologize if this has already been discussed, but Hall reminds me a lot of Elliott. Not much of an arm and not much of an athlete, but still seemed to move the ball fairly well. The turnovers were another unfortunate resemblance. The one thing I thought made Hall look more promising than Elliott is that he seems to be a more accurate passer.
-
GDT - Game Day: We All Play
I don't drink it much, but I really like it too. It's strange they can make something this good but Guiness Draught is so terrible.
-
GDT - Game Day: We All Play
My dad's drink of choice. Never fully understood why...
-
GDT - Game Day: We All Play
I'm a Sleeman Original guy. Every once in awhile I'll get crazy & have a Rickard's White.
-
GDT - Game Day: We All Play
Here's another one of you next to Tom Hanks:
-
GDT - Game Day: We All Play
I don't even have a cat... Assuming most of you know who Jetque (or whatever his name is now) is from the Bomber's site and have seen his avi's of himself, I look frighteningly similar to him.
-
Gameday GIF Thread: Winnipeg vs Hamilton -- August 16
Max Hall's attempt to one-up Goltz's td celebration.
-
Gameday GIF Thread: Winnipeg vs Hamilton -- August 16
- Gameday GIF Thread: Winnipeg vs Hamilton -- August 16
- Patriots release Jason Vega
He's still an Eagle, so they probably won't let him rehab with another team in a different league.- Garrett been released?
I'm pretty sure they can't do that.- Buck vs Goltz (Advanced Statistics)
Not mentioned in this analysis is their appearance. Goltz is too "man pretty", so I give the edge to Buck's manlier handsomeness.- Garrett been released?
Goltz did it against better teams too.- Lock Of The Week 8 Entries
Goltz- Patriots release Jason Vega
I read that he's practicing with the 1st unit D. I also read that's a damning indictment of how bad their DL is. - Gameday GIF Thread: Winnipeg vs Hamilton -- August 16