Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Bad throw. Wilson made zero effort to help his QB.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
There we go. First read wasn’t wide open, so VAJ panicked and WJ knocks it down.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Short pass…. First down…. Repeat. Maybe adjust before it’s too late??
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
We are always awful starters. Ugh.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Starting with a penalty isn’t going to help.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Stamps looked like they were running those plays against air. No resistance whatsoever.
-
Stamps at Bombers GDT
Short, easy passes, result in big gains. FFS.
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
With the WR group we have I’m not sure we’re ever served going with empty sets.
-
Bombers at Redblacks early chat
I like the talk about competition for the starting spot, but I honestly don’t see O’Shea not going with Zach, even if we’re a few weeks down the road and Dru has clearly outperformed him in whatever opportunities he’s had. Fortunately, as others have said, Zach has been good this season, so this QB situation is a nice ‘problem’ to have,
-
2026 Bombers Season
I like the optimism that we’re not rushing ZC back, and I hope that’s the case, but it wouldn’t surprise me if he was back in there on Sunday and maybe not quite ready. We’ve seen this movie before. Concussions would hopefully be the exception, but…..
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Barf
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
Yeah, the creeper has put up some big yards, but he also throws a pile of interceptions. It would be nice if we could have a couple wrinkles they’re not expecting and maybe not allow his first read to be open every time.
-
Argos at Bombers- Looking ahead
It has to be Brown if ZC isn’t fit to play. And that’s no slight against TE, but we traded for Brown, you would think, for this very situation. If he’s not the starter then what the hell are we doing?
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
How dare you.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Offside again!!!!!!
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Yeah, they miss it all the time, but love to call the D line offside on short yardage plays.
-
Brady @ Bo: The GDT
Kramdi loves to celebrate after missing a tackle.
-
Around The NHL 2026-27
That’s insane. Is Briere still GM there? Might not be for long.
-
Random Jets News
$7M for Stanley? Wow.
-
Random Jets News
I always liked Gustafson. Feel like he could’ve played Namestnikov’s role last year and played it better. I’m assuming the D man we’re getting is likely an AHL lifer?
-
2026 Bombers Season
Ouch
-
NHL Draft 2026
Well, of course. No one is saying force him into the lineup whether he’s ready or not. Hopefully he practices and plays so well, it forces their hands.
-
NHL Draft 2026
I don’t know…. There’s a lot of competition for the 2C spot… Said no one. This kid should be given every opportunity to crack the lineup. It’s a big ask, but the bar from last season is incredibly low.
- Edmonton Elks @ Winnipeg Blue Bombers GDT
-
Random Jets News
The player and prospect are huge parts of that deal and not knowing who they are make it impossible to gauge the offer. But I can understand Chevy saying no. Hopefully the price is driving up.