Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BomberBall.

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BomberBall.

  1. That’s a bold thought.
  2. What’s forcing the Jets to take less? The interest level? The hold out? Chevy better stand his ground. If it takes time, so be it. Let Helle sit. He made his choice.
  3. And one miss was from 55…. Into the wind. We should’ve punted. I don’t blame him for missing that one. The first miss was obviously a killer. Totally gapped on that rule. Ugh.
  4. Maybe it was discussed, but after TO got the FG, why wouldn’t we just take the ball on the 40? I know we have Vaval, but it just wasted time and field position. Especially in to the wind.
  5. It’s like teams think we have no answer for a blitz. We don’t by the way.
  6. Yeah, that’s a hell of a typo.
  7. I think he has to. Who else is a better option? And he’s looked solid from what I’ve seen.
  8. Jets Projected Lines & D pairs: Connor-Scheifele-Perfetti Rosén-Björck-Vilardi Koepke-Namestnikov-Gregor Walton-Julien-Burnside Morrissey-DeMelo Ferraro-St. Ivany Thrun-Mayo Skinner
  9. Offside again!! FFS!
  10. Harris has been watching Alexander.
  11. WAaaaay off side!!!!
  12. Yeah, I feel like every time he goes down, there’s a 75% chance he’s injured.
  13. WTF was Zach looking at ??
  14. Bombers throwing some punches. Good to see.
  15. That ball is out.
  16. Clercius was open there.
  17. Is it? I had to give up my tickets, so I’m not at the game. I know it’s windy, but it doesn’t look it on the field.
  18. Love kicking off in both halves. Ugh. Or he’s dumb as a post.
  19. Calling holds on the Riders? Am I dreaming??
  20. I hear what people are saying, but maybe Walters did reach out to Baldonado and he chose the Riders? Gross, I know….. But possible.
  21. Come on man. I’m betting he’d definitely say it to your face. But let’s keep it to football talk.
  22. Have to admit, I’m surprised by that lineup. Injuries kind of forced it, but still…. I’m surprised.
  23. Kramdi has his own limitations, so I’m not sure it would be great…. But it should be better. The bar is pretty low.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.