Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Game 44 : Winter Garden State
Hard working goal gets the lead back. JMo did the heavy lifting.
-
Game 44 : Winter Garden State
Our defensive structure needs a revamping or the players need a good kick in the ass, because we give up a ridiculous amount of slot and high danger chances.
-
Game 44 : Winter Garden State
Wild start to the 2nd. Good challenge and win.
-
Game 42 : Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer
He would be an easy guy to let go, if anyone is willing to give up something for him. Maybe in a package deal.
-
Game 42 : Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer
Did Schenn say something? Hadn’t heard that.
-
Game 42 : Whoa oh, livin' on a prayer
At least they finally realized Namestnikov wasn’t contributing and benched him. I still don’t like Stanley and Schenn together…. Especially against a couple of the best players in the world. I like some of the physicality they bring, but they are wildly slow.
-
Around the NHL 2025-26
I can’t believe he’s lasted in the league this long.
-
Random Jets News
I’d bring Gus up and sit Namestnikov. He has been brutal. When was the last time he got a damn point? Isn’t he still at 8? And playing on the 2nd line for most of the season?? How is that acceptable? I know Gus isn’t an offensive force, but he’s leading the Moose in points ( not overly impressive, I know), he’s defensively sound and has usually been solid in face offs. I’d also be fine with Yager or Chibrikov being called up…. Zhilkin just seems like a lateral move at best.
-
Random Jets News
That seems like a bit of an odd call up. He’s improved, but it’s not like he’s putting up great numbers. Not sure how he is at face offs. Gustafsson would make more sense to me, but maybe he would have to clear waivers, if he was sent back down? Salomonsson would make sense with Fleury hurt.
-
Game 41 : Whoa, We're Halfway There
To be fair, the Jets are a big reason why Vegas is off their game. Stone interfered with Schenn off the draw, then ends up scoring. I wish officials would pay more attention to that type of interference…. It happens a lot and it’s rarely called.
-
Game 41 : Whoa, We're Halfway There
Yes, it was pretty obvious that he wouldn’t be back tonight.
-
Game 41 : Whoa, We're Halfway There
That was ugly. Good that he was conscious and moving. Hopefully he’s okay.
-
Game 41 : Whoa, We're Halfway There
Perfect example of one of the reasons this team struggles. Possess the puck in our zone, cough it up and take a penalty 16 seconds into the game.
-
Random Jets News
I wasn’t able to watch the entire game…. What did he do to Tkachuk?
-
Game 39 : @New Year's Meh
I’m actually proud of myself…. I managed not to completely lose my mind. And if there was a game for that to happen, last night was it.
-
Game 39 : @New Year's Meh
Weak call on Pionk and of course it ends up in our net on the PP…. And of course it’s in the last couple seconds of the period. I feel like there’s going to be a hole in my wall if they don’t hang on and get the W tonight.
-
Game 39 : @New Year's Meh
Schenn is playing too much. Playing him in back to back games seems like a bad idea. Namestnikov back at 2C because they haven’t tried that yet…. Oh wait, he’s been there most of the season and has 8 points. Ugh. Can we somehow pull out a win tonight? Losing to the Leafs is a special kind of infuriating.
-
Game 38 : @Should Old Nyquist Be Forgot And Never Brought To Mind?
I don’t think those contracts would be considered ‘big’ the way numbers are now trending.
-
Game 38 : @Should Old Nyquist Be Forgot And Never Brought To Mind?
Well, it’s been a half season of poor results and falling in the standings…. It’s not like they’re 2 years deep or something. But that has to be a concern, among other concerns of a team trying to gain some kind of traction.
-
Game 38 : @Should Old Nyquist Be Forgot And Never Brought To Mind?
Getting a decent 2nd line? But the Jets likely won’t be buyers at this point. I’ve said it before, but I’d give Barron a shot at center on the 2nd line…. With Perfetti and Iafallo or Vilardi, if they want to mess with the 1st again.
-
Game 38 : @Should Old Nyquist Be Forgot And Never Brought To Mind?
Sure, he fanned and it caused a turnover, but we put the puck in our own net. I don’t think you can lay all the blame on DeMelo. He wouldn’t even make my top 10 of the Jets problems.
-
Game 37 : Dirty Oil - Clean Coal
We pass up too many shooting opportunities. Not good enough to be looking for the perfect tic tac toe goals.
-
Game 37 : Dirty Oil - Clean Coal
Stanley has been much improved this season, but that was a definite brain fart, followed by some bad luck. The Jets have played better than the score indicates. They’ve been the better team, for sure.
-
Game 36 : Minnesota Mining A Lump of Coal
Nyquist must be getting punked tonight.
-
Game 36 : Minnesota Mining A Lump of Coal
Jets looking better so far in this game.