Everything posted by BomberBall.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
He sure did. Dude can find the ball carrier. Not sure he’s a guy that can track a RB or receiver in pass coverage, but none of our LBs have exactly excelled at that.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Okay, he’s not that bad, but given that he’s an import….. Maybe it works out to be about as bad?
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Someone tell Condell the Riders are blitzing.
-
Labor Day Classic GDT
Hopefully it holds off until after the game…. The stormy stuff at least.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Don’t ruin this for me.
-
2026 Bombers Season
Holy ****…. Am I reading that right? We’re replacing a useless LB with a WR? And an import, not Corcoran? Unbelievable.
-
2026 Bombers Season
And here I was thinking we’d solved all of our problems and it was clear sailing ahead. Balls.
-
Around The NHL 2026-27
Crazy how far Laine has fallen.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
I’ve been taking a drink every time Wilson says ‘zone’….. I’m shitfaced.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
No yards?
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
It shouldn’t, because the whistle should’ve been blown, but I don’t think any part of him touched the turf.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
He’s a massive tool.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Maybe the refs should sack up and throw a flag on Maas? He’s screaming at them every 5 seconds. Seriously…. Grow a pair.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Refs stepping in again.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Okay……. Ok. That’s something….
-
Random Jets News
I think the implication is that we would get some upfront talent in return for Hellebuyck.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Or the game plan/ scheme is garbage. Perhaps a combination of both.
-
Aug 28 vs Montreal
Unbelievable. But in no way surprising.
-
Around The NHL 2026-27
It’s about time Atlanta got a hockey team. I don’t know why no one tried it before.
-
2026 Bombers Season
And we’re happy to be just competing to win a game? Yikes.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Would be neat if the refs would call a hold on Edmonton.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
100%. It was totally telegraphed.
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
So we not know how to read a blitz or just not have any hot routes? Audibles?
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
No yards???
-
Bombers @ Not-So-LOLks: The GDT
Not a good throw, but Wilson is lousy with the ball in the air. Not a good quality in a receiver. And a time count violation. FFS.