Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BomberBall.

Members

Everything posted by BomberBall.

  1. Not a good throw, but Wilson is lousy with the ball in the air. Not a good quality in a receiver. And a time count violation. FFS.
  2. Kelly isn’t covering any of them.
  3. Thank gawd for turnovers.
  4. Three man rush, easy completion…. Tell me if you’ve heard this before. And Kelly is playing way too much.
  5. Yes, I was waiting for a replay… but of course not.
  6. This team is folding.
  7. Yup. Sickening. And it’s as easy as can be. Wide open.
  8. Said to my son after the conservative run, run…. We’d give up a TD. Now restore my faith offense and go down and answer.
  9. I know which one I’d bench.
  10. Horrendous coverage, but we force a fumble. I guess that works.
  11. Dumb looking play call on 2nd from the 7. No crossers, slants? Looked like 4 ‘go’ routes.
  12. One of the things I hate most is watching Faj float a ball into our secondary and having it completed to a wide open receiver. Or a receiver that is somewhat covered, but our DB has zero awareness of where the damn ball is. It usually starts with me saying, oh pick that…. Followed by FFS!!! I hope not to experience this tonight.
  13. Wow…. I didn’t know O’Shea posted here.
  14. I can’t speak for others, but I understand we’ve had a great run of success and, as a fan, I appreciate that. Because we can all remember the darker times. What frustrates me over the last few years is the steady decline and seemingly no urgency to adjust course. The stubbornness to not adapt and continue doing the same things that aren’t working.
  15. Why do I continue to get frustrated with the game day rosters? I know what’s going to happen, and yet I’m still pissed off. I feel like adding Hazen is Osh trying to make our heads explode.
  16. Were these seriously comments O’Shea made? FFS. Talk about clueless.
  17. Buck to O’Shea….. these are what balls look like.
  18. Yes…. I’m at the game and that’s what it looked like to me.
  19. Was that spot after the sack way off?
  20. Hold on….. Did that resemble a pro offense?
  21. My best guess is because they have very little faith in the O line.
  22. I think I already know the answer.
  23. Weak hold call.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.