Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyAbonny

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny

  1. That was the banjo bowl where Tim Burke elected to punt for a single in longish FG range to go up 2 and we lost on a last second FG.
  2. Why is he yelling at everybody?
  3. No Demski sucks. I’m excited to see what Singer can do but I was hoping it would be at the expense of one of the jobber NI WR’s.
  4. Begin the thawing of Sam Hurl
  5. Dylan Hazen listed as doubtful. We could be ****** here
  6. That’s probably realistic. Obviously I’d love to see everything look like the Montreal game, but the overall pattern over this season and last suggests more inconsistency.
  7. Honestly, don’t go 0-10 then. Fair game as far as I’m concerned.
  8. A decisive win against the top team in the league, gotta be happy with that. I also enjoyed watching Maas and Alexander lose their ****. If the offence can play like this against the west teams they could go on a tear. Defence still had a few tacking and coverage issues, granted it is Montreal those receivers are going to get yards no matter what. As much as I’ve been a Nichols fan in years past, they looked worlds better without him. Just need to get Kelly out of there now. Pass rush lost the plot a few times but was pretty solid overall. Best game of the year no question, maybe the last 2.
  9. Alexander’s a good QB but man does he ever piss and moan a lot
  10. Alexander injury aside that play was hilarious
  11. Really generous with the forward progress on that spot on 2nd down
  12. Huge ST play
  13. They collapsed because they were wearing those stupid blue pants again
  14. It’s like when MOS had Andrew, Biggie, etc running the room he just went totally hands off and never went back to actually coaching. He did some dumb **** with the roster his whole time here, but at least in the earlier years you saw some innovation and aggressiveness here and there. I thought he and Walters both shouldn’t have been brought back. A bit off topic but I’ll never forgive Walters for doing sweet **** all in a home GC offseason and having to watch Sask win the cup in our building.
  15. I don’t think you can. I’ll always look back on 19/21 fondly but the guy’s spent the last 3 years doing literally nothing to improve the team. They have to clean house at this point, and it probably should have been after last year.
  16. Seriously though, how can anyone justify keeping Condell around at this point? The lack of halftime adjustments every game is enough reason to can an OC, nevermind the boneheaded play calling. You could basically say the same of younger too but I mean as crappy as the defence looked at times, you should win most CFL games if you hold the other team to 22 points.
  17. I’d say 60/40. The WRs besides Demski are really bad for one example. Wilson plays like he’s on drugs. Guys like Daniels, Nield shouldn’t be starters, or even backups for that matter, We have a bunch of DBs that can’t tackle for ****. Coaching plays a huge part of it for sure but at some spots we simply don’t have talent.
  18. No way do they get a sniff of a game this close against Montreal or Sask. They can probably kiss the playoffs goodbye this year. Just too many issues to overcome.
  19. Even then, at least they had Chris Matthews
  20. This might be the worst group of receivers I’ve seen since Milt went to the NFL for part of 1998
  21. No one touched the DB, that should have been safety
  22. Go back to that stupid empty set on first down again for Nield to drop a 2 yard pass
  23. **** it put Lane Novak at 3 tech.
  24. Doing the wave when your team is on offence is a faux pas

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.