Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny
-
Bombers at BC Sucks early chat
0-2 no? I thought they beat Ottawa back to back to start 2022 That boneheaded call to have Prukop throw a bomb cost a Grey Cup win. I’ll die on that hill
-
2024/2025 CFL (non-Bomber) Off-Season Thread
Right? Is it the hall of longevity?
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
I wouldn’t remove Vanterpool for any reason but Cooley and Cobb for Sterns and BO sounds ok.
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Why not kick a FG there?
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Even holding on Jake there lol Nichols is what TSN rates Gary Peters as
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Here’s the BC sucks chant now
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Cover team has been just sensational
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Always seems to know where to go but a dollar short and a day late
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Is it just me or is Tony Jones too slow?
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
For **** sake guys
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
That’s OPI
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Fantastic series. Wild how wide open everyone was, I’d give some kudos to Hogan there for sure.
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
Rourke getting pourked
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
A kick in the ass is better than a kick in the junk I suppose
-
BC SUCKS at Bombers GDT
2 main issues to me are, one WR injury away from Corcoran being out there every play and no DE depth for 2 guys in their 30s.
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
My Dad used to coach track and basketball. If anyone would wear dark socks with shorts, they’d never hear the end of it. “You know, white socks would make you run faster” “Really?” “No, you just look stupid with those ones”
-
2025 CFL (Non-Bombers) Season
I don’t care for Rod Smith as a pbp, although he’s better than Neilson. Smith has a bad habit of just stretching out the name of whoever made the play and calling the action after the fact like he’s still doing highlights. “Oliverrrraaaaaa….” (Whistle blows and team goes into the huddle) “Comes close to a first down there”
-
Blue Bombers - 2025 Regular Season - Discussion Thread
No doubt. I wonder what Scott Taylor thinks Haha beat me to the Scott Taylor reference
-
2025 predictions thread
I feel like it’s a parity year. I don’t really see anyone head and shoulders above the rest. Bombers/Argos slightly above and everyone else pretty well even.
-
2025 predictions thread
Winnipeg Edmonton Sask BC Calgary Toronto Hamilton Ottawa Montreal Every team in playoff contention until the last week. Bombers MOP- Schoen MODP- J. Jones MOC- Brady MOR- Vaval (if everyone stays healthy- Cooley if Brady happens to miss any time- obvs hopeful he doesn’t) MOL- Wallace
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Tyson St. James
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
Agree on all of this but just saying it was Brian Bennett who dropped that bb to Simonese
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
I thought Kelly was a keeper when he dominated Davarius Daniels 1v1 in the preseason game last year. The Halletts and Ian Logans of the world would not be able to make a play like that.
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
They want him
-
2024/2025 Blue Bombers Off-Season Thread
No, just a few harmless moonlight desires