Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

JohnnyAbonny

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny

  1. I like Vanterpool but I’m curious to see how Wallace does. Like having Cooley on. Weitz on over Bailey (or even Cobb) makes no sense to me.
  2. 0-2 no? I thought they beat Ottawa back to back to start 2022 That boneheaded call to have Prukop throw a bomb cost a Grey Cup win. I’ll die on that hill
  3. Right? Is it the hall of longevity?
  4. I wouldn’t remove Vanterpool for any reason but Cooley and Cobb for Sterns and BO sounds ok.
  5. Why not kick a FG there?
  6. Even holding on Jake there lol Nichols is what TSN rates Gary Peters as
  7. Here’s the BC sucks chant now
  8. Cover team has been just sensational
  9. Always seems to know where to go but a dollar short and a day late
  10. Is it just me or is Tony Jones too slow?
  11. For **** sake guys
  12. Fantastic series. Wild how wide open everyone was, I’d give some kudos to Hogan there for sure.
  13. Rourke getting pourked
  14. A kick in the ass is better than a kick in the junk I suppose
  15. 2 main issues to me are, one WR injury away from Corcoran being out there every play and no DE depth for 2 guys in their 30s.
  16. My Dad used to coach track and basketball. If anyone would wear dark socks with shorts, they’d never hear the end of it. “You know, white socks would make you run faster” “Really?” “No, you just look stupid with those ones”
  17. I don’t care for Rod Smith as a pbp, although he’s better than Neilson. Smith has a bad habit of just stretching out the name of whoever made the play and calling the action after the fact like he’s still doing highlights. “Oliverrrraaaaaa….” (Whistle blows and team goes into the huddle) “Comes close to a first down there”
  18. No doubt. I wonder what Scott Taylor thinks Haha beat me to the Scott Taylor reference
  19. I feel like it’s a parity year. I don’t really see anyone head and shoulders above the rest. Bombers/Argos slightly above and everyone else pretty well even.
  20. Winnipeg Edmonton Sask BC Calgary Toronto Hamilton Ottawa Montreal Every team in playoff contention until the last week. Bombers MOP- Schoen MODP- J. Jones MOC- Brady MOR- Vaval (if everyone stays healthy- Cooley if Brady happens to miss any time- obvs hopeful he doesn’t) MOL- Wallace
  21. Agree on all of this but just saying it was Brian Bennett who dropped that bb to Simonese
  22. I thought Kelly was a keeper when he dominated Davarius Daniels 1v1 in the preseason game last year. The Halletts and Ian Logans of the world would not be able to make a play like that.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.