Everything posted by JohnnyAbonny
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
Montreal also cut NI WR Hakeem Harris. He hasn’t seen the field that I know of but he could be worth a PR look. 6’3 210.
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
I don’t think it lends itself well to maximize the use of talent. Scheming the best player out of the game doesn’t seem like the most prudent plan imo,
-
Bombers-Stamps Early Chat
Stamps DLine is a tough matchup but I like it better with Brown’s quicker release. I hope they get a run game going earlier so they can use PA and not as many empty sets.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
I just think our receiving corps at a whole is not going to cut it against the better teams. We’ve scraped by last 2 games against probably the two worst teams in the league. Tim White isn’t the problem but he’s not an untouchable superstar either. I’m certainly not saying get rid of him all together but for his solid but unspectacular 63 ypg, I’d be willing to see if any of the guys on the PR can be the game breaker the offence desperately needs. Obviously I’d prefer to see the ratio changed to not have to start 2 sub-par WRs but I doubt that is going to happen this season.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
I was bitching about the DLine but really they’re one of the better units on the team, and missing a couple of guys as well. I take it back, they’re not a problem. WR however is absolutely a weak spot. He did have a rougher game last night but Pokey is a decent #2. The rest are middling at best. They have to find a way to get at least one more American on there. I’d even sit Tim White for a game and try 2 other Americans. We don’t need another guy who can’t break a tackle running out screens. This one’s on the entire staff, they’ve buggered up the receiving corps issue for 2 years now. Building your roster around talent you don’t have is moronic.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Brown’s interview is perfect. “Well we won…we didn’t play very well”
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
What an odd game that was
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
The refs don’t even know how the setup works
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Nield, ffs.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
I can’t help it, I’ll always hate taking a knee to go to OT.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
That lighting in Ottawa is so weird. Why does the field turn grey when the sun goes down?
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
You’d want that to be at the 1 honestly
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Hall needs to get consistent pressure with 4 for his **** to work and we can’t do that either
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
The Tim White signing perplexed me. Get rid of Jerreth Sterns to sign Jerreth Sterns.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Kornelson just getting bullied out of the way. Ceresna invisible.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Too many jobber WRs
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
He ran right into Nichols and the ball was 10 yards away from him anyway
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Ok Jake Kelly made his play for the game, get him off the field
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
The secondary straight up ******* sucks
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
All the known bad things about a Condell offence are coming to a head in this game. The D can’t make plays. Too many holes on the roster. Just too many issues for them to be a good team right now.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
I’ll call it the East Side Mario’s line if the field doesn’t get shortened.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Looked more like Minor Williams there. Good thing the pressure forced that off.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
McCheese on pace for his specialty game, 48/52 for 175 yards
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
Uh, forward progress is where the ball is, not the guys helmet.
-
Bombers at Redblacks- Dru Brown's revenge tour GDT
That was a soccer flop