Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Morning Big Blue

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eternal optimist

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Eternal optimist

  1. I am also a CPA and I am also sorry i am an accountant lol
  2. Was just chatting with the Mrs.... i think Wellington Crescent has been under construction every year since they moved the stadium? Am I wrong, or are they just doing this for fun now
  3. I think esp for newer guys, they get real wide-eyed when they see our wider field not realizing you dont have to run it out every time...
  4. This be some sloppy football thus far
  5. Getting stuffed twice on 3rd to start thr game is the most Buck Pierce way to start a HC career ever
  6. Man, Stanback runs so hard.
  7. Panel has gone downhill ever since Schultz passed away. As for half timr I honestly mute it. I do not know what a parley is, I dont want to bet on a parley, and I def dont want Sanchez telling me what to parley
  8. Lmfao all those positives for Emilus, neglect to mention his fumble lol
  9. Not true they won the toss, no?
  10. Big brain lauther cant miss FGs you dont attempt
  11. And thus commences the first time the Riders trail! To many more!
  12. My god i just love CFL football so so much.
  13. Not sure which is funnier, JT being that hard on himself. Or him posting to MBB in between snaps mid-game
  14. Riders HC showing the rookies how to lose closely as God intended
  15. Need Lauther to be just good enough to make the team lol
  16. Can't do it. 2nd half i am listening to CJOB. The SSK announcers are so bad
  17. I just picture them facing the wrong way in the booth calling the PBP lol
  18. I mean... that is like playing Madden on easy. Can you do it? Sure. You dont get any better doing it though.
  19. Osh taking advantage of those prop bets i guess
  20. HH to the goal post for continuing to deny Lauther's FG attempts
  21. Without the performance enhancing drugs he would've only thrown 2 INTs in the GC last year!
  22. Mascots vs. SSK Junior football teams lol
  23. Not relevant to this thread, just wanted to say I miss Craig Dickenson as coach of the Riders. He was awful. It was spectacular. That is all.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.